What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
The traitors

The names of the PTI lawmakers who are suspected by the party leadership of "selling their votes" include:

PTI

• Deena Naaz
  • Nargis Ali
  • Nagina Khan
  • Sardar Idrees
  • Obaid Mayar
  • Zahid Durrani
  • Fouzia Bibi
  • Naseem Hayat
  • Qurban Khan
  • Arif Yousaf
  • Amjid Afridi
  • Abdul Haq
  • Javed Naseem
  • Yasin Khalil
  • Faisal Zaman
  • Sami Alizayi
Joining from QWP

• Meraj Hamayun
Awami Jamhoori Ittehad

• Khatoon Bibi
  • Babar Saleem
Joining from PML-N

• Wajihuz Zaman

The traitors

The names of the PTI lawmakers who are suspected by the party leadership of "selling their votes" include:

PTI

• Deena Naaz
  • Nargis Ali
  • Nagina Khan
  • Sardar Idrees
  • Obaid Mayar
  • Zahid Durrani
  • Fouzia Bibi
  • Naseem Hayat
  • Qurban Khan
  • Arif Yousaf
  • Amjid Afridi
  • Abdul Haq
  • Javed Naseem
  • Yasin Khalil
  • Faisal Zaman
  • Sami Alizayi
Joining from QWP

• Meraj Hamayun
Awami Jamhoori Ittehad

• Khatoon Bibi
  • Babar Saleem
Joining from PML-N

• Wajihuz Zaman
The biggest beneficeries were the ones who didn't have to contest, i think the reserve seats. They did 0 effort and went away with 20 crore. Penchod mere 20 crore Kay plaza ka 20 saal say case chal raha hai. Abba mera lartay lartay nikal liya ab main courts mei khwar ho raha hu

u guys seriously buying this pathetic story ??? use some common sense plz.
u r believing that for 1 person, ur General comes out in public and openly goes against the policy of the PM,
also for this single guy, Hamid Mir was allowed back,
for this one guy the whole traitor groups was installed,
for this one guy dawar and wazir were honoured,
for this one guy 20, 20 crores were distributed ?????
I am not buying i have just reported that here to be discussed

The future of Pakistan relies on the youth.

May Allah gives us strength to tackle foreign puppets. ameen.

FQAVEeLWYAY24QW.jpg

Establishment is split at this time ...am not buying what the guy above has said, entirely, but signals we have been getting are mixed....
Whenever u r gonna take a wrong stance then there would b opposition and differences. If one is playing in the hands of US then there r patriots also in the same army who would resist.

The biggest beneficeries were the ones who didn't have to contest, i think the reserve seats. They did 0 effort and went away with 20 crore. Penchod mere 20 crore Kay plaza ka 20 saal say case chal raha hai. Abba mera lartay lartay nikal liya ab main courts mei khwar ho raha hu
Bro honestly it's not much money

Can you elaborate entirely so that we also know about that idea?
What you have shared is not true, it is incorrect - to the best of my knowledge ...
when i said establishment is split, i meant one side is inclined towards cleansing of the system, allowing PTI to continue while other group wants to proceed with what we see unfolding since April 7.
You need to understand establishment is not Military only but it has many other stakeholders.... to give you an example:

1649625549567.png

1649625646151.png

Being honest won't matter any more to bring Pakistan on track

Leader has to be smart to neutralize enemies one by one don't take fight with all of them at once blunder which Imran did

Imran should made alliance with PPP for timely to take out PMLN and Q once it for all

Than small parties of fazlu and mqm
Once they gone than he should parted his way and take on PPP

And big blunder he needed fresh faces not old polititions

Be smart matters

Than big take establishment role from politics out

Only than Pakistan can prosper

Picking fight with all at same time is sucidal

Imran big mistake to make buzdar as cm should have given to tareen to make him quit for time being and let big Crocs eaten step by step

Remember corruption will never stop in pak but it's translation to bring number of corruption down

Imran if has to clean the mess has to use this mess for him to survive first be smart use time as your weapon and close these corrupts by using other corrupt once it for all

What you have shared is not true, it is incorrect - to the best of my knowledge ...
when i said establishment is split, i meant one side is inclined towards cleansing of the system, allowing PTI to continue while other group wants to proceed with what we see unfolding since April 7.
You need to understand establishment is not Military only but it has many other stakeholders.... to give you an example:

View attachment 833057

View attachment 833058
I don't know brother. But i am seriously confused kay main kahin kisi ghalat kaam ya bandhay ko tau support nahi kar raha.. Jis bandhay nay mujhay ye baat bataye.. school say laikay aaj tak maine us bandhay ko hamesha sacha imaandaar aur mujhsay kayi naik aur samajdhaar bandha maana aur dekha hai.. uski baat nay mujhay pichlay 12 ganto say pareshan kiya huwa hai.. kay maybe hum kha makha COAS bajwa ko bura bhala suna rahay. aur ho sakta hai Gen Faiz main b maslay haun and he was just trying to stop him from becoming COAS?

I don't know brother. But i am seriously confused kay main kahin kisi ghalat kaam ya bandhay ko tau support nahi kar raha.. Jis bandhay nay mujhay ye baat bataye.. school say laikay aaj tak maine us bandhay ko hamesha sacha imaandaar aur mujhsay kayi naik aur samajdhaar bandha maana aur dekha hai.. uski baat nay mujhay pichlay 12 ganto say pareshan kiya huwa hai.. kay maybe hum kha makha COAS bajwa ko bura bhala suna rahay. aur ho sakta hai Gen Faiz main b maslay haun and he was just trying to stop him from becoming COAS?
your friend is quoting Zaid Hamid ...

General Faiz lets assume kay buht bura shakhs hai. Lekin kya us say mulk ko bachanay ka tareeka yeh tha kay amreeka kay haatho bik jao aur choron ko musallat kar lo?

I know you must trust that person but this makes no sense at all. General Faiz was transferred to Peshawar corps so he can be made the next COAS. Imran Khan and General Faiz have been colluding since the elections, they had some plan which we don't know about yet, but if IK trusted him enough to stand up for him then we must also trust what they were planning.

The fact remains, that Bajwa transferred him hastily to execute the US plan.

your friend is quoting Zaid Hamid ...
no no brother. he thinks zaid hamid is a stupid.

General Faiz lets assume kay buht bura shakhs hai. Lekin kya us say mulk ko bachanay ka tareeka yeh tha kay amreeka kay haatho bik jao aur choron ko musallat kar lo?

I know you must trust that person but this makes no sense at all. General Faiz was transferred to Peshawar corps so he can be made the next COAS. Imran Khan and General Faiz have been colluding since the elections, they had some plan which we don't know about yet, but if IK trusted him enough to stand up for him then we must also trust what they were planning.

The fact remains, that Bajwa transferred him hastily to execute the US plan.
Your questions are genuine and the same i have also asked but didn;t got a satisfactory answer rather he said that army doesn;t work like that and you dont know.. that is why i am not buying his opinion and came here to discuss this thing over here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom