What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I talked to a friend who is in establishment high grade office. He told me the war is between two big guy leave USA and opposition out but there are two big man who is fighting and one is backed by opposition and other by PTI. They have done it because they dont want PTI in govt until november. But he also said the guy which PTI is supporting was highly desperate and is also not a good guy. He is actually messing this all up while the other guy is not fighting for his own seat but just making sure that this guy dont come on that post
Desperate PR tactics by Bajwa by dishing out such stories, so that foreign conspiracy angle and his own role is not looked at by public and making Faiz the bad guy, totally ignoring that letter

We remember Bajwa’s words kn Islamabad security dialogue bh Bajwa, next day of NSC meeting

Public is not fool any more

1649621837808.png

Establishment is split at this time ...am not buying what the guy above has said, entirely, but signals we have been getting are mixed....
The issue has moved away from PTi to more about Pakistan's sovereignty. That is the trigger is causing this. It is great to see the middle class out(misplaced or not is another debate) as it shows enfranchisement of a section otherwise ignored in elections in general. But the vote power of central Punjab and Sindh hasn't moved yet nor have the fat cat bureaucrats.

Now, IF these people truly wanted to hurt the status quo- and not suggesting that they do it.
Simply stop the usual activities for tomorrow.
No work, no banks, no universities or schools - truly grind the country to a total halt.

20 saal lagay hamari fooj ko apni respect bahaal karnay may kaye jawaan foojyoon ki shahadatain deen aur is begerat nay 2 sec may sab ura kar rakhdiya … never ever spare this Bajwa and current establishment… Inshallah Pakistani + Fooj saath hey is Bajway ******* ke bachay ko nahi choorna isnay sari dunya may hamari fooj ko zaleel karaya hay
There is reported anger within the junior ranks - how much, how far spread is debatable.

but this narrative seems to be echoed by the senior officials @Tariq Habib Afridi is quoting
although this is an overreaction- if its over one man only
u guys seriously buying this pathetic story ??? use some common sense plz.
u r believing that for 1 person, ur General comes out in public and openly goes against the policy of the PM,
also for this single guy, Hamid Mir was allowed back,
for this one guy the whole traitor groups was installed,
for this one guy dawar and wazir were honoured,
for this one guy 20, 20 crores were distributed ?????

There is reported anger within the junior ranks - how much, how far spread is debatable.
I have heard an audio that is circulating on social media of a retired army person and that guy wasn't a junior rank, also there are videos circulating of high ranked army personals who are openly showing their anger against Bajwa as they believe all this wasn't possible without bajwa being compromised

ask your source to come back to earth

Desperate PR tactics by Bajwa by dishing out such stories, so that foreign conspiracy angle and his own role is not looked at by public and making Faiz the bad guy, totally ignoring that letter

We remember Bajwa’s words kn Islamabad security dialogue bh Bajwa, next day of NSC meeting

Public is not fool any more

That is why i told you that my friend told me this and that it may not be true. I was also shocked by listening to this. I posted that here to know if this arguments have some weight in it. I am also not sure and is very confused to be honest.

Establishment is split at this time ...am not buying what the guy above has said, entirely, but signals we have been getting are mixed....
When i posted this here @Panzer Kiel liked my post that also gave some weight to this theory. Baaki Allah knows the best. And may the truth come forward

Shahbaz sharif's nomination paper list bilawal and zardari as proposers for the post of PM. This makes it even clear that PPP is the main colluder with USA.

Screenshot_20220411-020109_Facebook.jpg

Nothing. It just shows the disdain of overseas Pakistanis towards the system but the bhikari government will put the dollars in the economy.
Putting dollars in the economy is not so easy. If you take them from IMF or any other then you have to pay the interest, remittances are free from any interest. No govt can survive by injecting artifical funds in the economy for long

Back
Top Bottom