What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
How dangerous it could be, if it continues to go on and it might go on. This is something these people can do very easily, they don't have to go out on roads to do it, just one click and there are alternate, cheaper ways also available so this might continue, what is going to happen if remitances dries up ??? any expert opinion ?
Nothing. It just shows the disdain of overseas Pakistanis towards the system but the bhikari government will put the dollars in the economy.

The second video where a guy is removing Pakistani flag is so stressful to watch..

The most trusted institution has failed us.
The institution didn't fail us. Everyone had high hopes from IK and he couldn't simply deliver. I don't wanna say this but we are on path to become another syria or libya. Populistic politics and widespread attack on the army is just a start. Bajwa's biggest mistake was to let him come into power in 2018 while everyone knew he was arrogant, stubborn and a egotistical maniac.

His entire support is based on he's not corrupt and all others are corrupt. Thanks to army propaganda machinery in support of PTI for 4 years people are highly polarised and brain dead. Logic is gone and cult following exist. He used the Populism of the Islamo-nationalism anti-saamraj anti-US qaum narrative to rally people and everyone bought the shit.

All is forgiven now. No ones cares for the economy and widespread incompetence in 4 year, people just want IK back. It's absurd on how people are willing to do for him to come back when he failed on all fronts, most importantly the economic one. Sighs

The same bajwa who brought PTI into power is now being called traitor, mir jaffar and whatnot. That is how you kill the institution. Honestly if the army falls and become politicised like IK wants it to be, it's over for pakistan to exist as a state. The amount of hate being propagated is unparalleled.

**** awaam is living in a dystopian world. It's not a good idea to have a beef with the americans. I can see balochistan heating up, PTM gaining momentum and FATA becoming unstable. We are already in worse position compared to 2018. If IMF pulls the plug and FATF blacklist us, local pakistani are rekt. I can see more support to Indians as well and the next attack on Kashmir is imminent.

Idk why people are comparing khan to jinnah or other muslim leaders. Institutions and Pakistan come first. IK is just another person who failed to deliver.

1649617778133.png

The institution didn't fail us. Everyone had high hopes from IK and he couldn't simply deliver. I don't wanna say this but we are on path to become another syria or libya. Populistic politics and widespread attack on the army is just a start. Bajwa's biggest mistake was to let him come into power in 2018 while everyone knew he was arrogant, stubborn and a egotistical maniac.

His entire support is based on he's not corrupt and all others are corrupt. Thanks to army propaganda machinery in support of PTI for 4 years people are highly polarised and brain dead. Logic is gone and cult following exist. He used the Populism of the Islamo-nationalism anti-saamraj anti-US qaum narrative to rally people and everyone bought the shit.

All is forgiven now. No ones cares for the economy and widespread incompetence in 4 year, people just want IK back. It's absurd on how people are willing to do for him to come back when he failed on all fronts, most importantly the economic one. Sighs

The same bajwa who brought PTI into power is now being called traitor, mir jaffar and whatnot. That is how you kill the institution. Honestly if the army falls and become politicised like IK wants it to be, it's over for pakistan to exist as a state. The amount of hate being propagated is unparalleled.

**** awaam is living in a dystopian world. It's not a good idea to have a beef with the americans. I can see balochistan heating up, PTM gaining momentum and FATA becoming unstable. We are already in worse position compared to 2018. If IMF pulls the plug and FATF blacklist us, local pakistani are rekt. I can see more support to Indians as well and the next attack on Kashmir is imminent.

Idk why people are comparing khan to jinnah or other muslim leaders. Institutions and Pakistan come first. IK is just another person who failed to deliver.
If Bajwa brought Imran Khan into power in 2018, he should be really condemned for interfering in the election commission's duties. LOL

If Bajwa brought Imran Khan into power in 2018, he should be really condemned for interfering in the election commission's duties. LOL
It's a known fact on how your beloved party came into power, No one will openly accept it but the fact remains. Simply how it crumbled and lost partners also signify the ground realities. Convenient how partisanship make people switch sides. Now bajwa is bad and evil. lol

iirc Bajwa was hand selected by Nawaz Sharif
I truly Believe Nawaz Sharif played a master stroke by selecting him. He knew what he was doing.

IK dropped the ball when he chose to give him an extension.

It's a known fact on how your beloved party came into power, No one will openly accept it but the fact remains. Simply how it crumbled and lost partners also signify the ground realities. Convenient how partisanship make people switch sides. Now bajwa is bad and evil. lol
Your thoughts contradict with each other.. Sorry, it is difficult for me to comprehend.

Are you saying PTI was brought into power with Army's help or **** awaam?

If it was army, why should it not be condemned for doing that??

If it was **** awaam as you say, what is the meaning of jamhooriat then?

LMAO these ppl, lets pretend that it is not on record by Khawaja Asif himself that he called COAS when he was loosing seat on election night and then everybody saw what happened by morning. So many seats Rana Sanaullah who too was loosing etc etc. whose results turned overnight.

Back
Top Bottom