What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
On live TV a few minutes ago(gnn), Zafar Hilaly confirms two drone strikes. One in Afghanistan via PK airspace and another in PK Balochistan. ZH said that his source is military. Not sure.of authenticity.

pretty accurate in terms of my thinking too- from an outsiders perspective
this Faiz guy is a bad man and PTI desperately want this guy as COAS- professionals are fighting back but unfortunately is resulting in alienation of waste swathes of Pakistanis
tough spot to be in
If he's bad then how get to such high rank

Meri wohi post dobara parho torha edit kiya hai
Military coup me chief ka razi hona zaruri hai?

So if whoever is against it means he's supporting PDM?

If he's bad then how get to such high rank

Military coup me chief ka razi hona zaruri hai?

So if whoever is against it means he's supporting PDM?
Bhai main tau dono ko hi ghalat kah raha but asal masla bataya jo maine suna hai..which can be wrong also

Interesting video about America's influence over Pakistan during the times of ZAB. It is not directly related to the recent claims by Imran, but perhaps the events of the past have an influence on Imran's suspicion. :pop:

Just saw Mir Shirt-Lifter given an interview here in the UK to the News here and he was asked if he in the running for becoming the "Foreign Minister" of Pakistan...

He guffed up the normal questions and also about becoming FM - it was so so so so so cringe-worthy and embarrassing. He cannot even do interviews in English - let alone his pathetic attempts in Urdu - how anyone in the PPP setup can think he should hold the high office of the state is beyond me.

Pakistan needs more democracy - so so so so much - that people like this shirt lifter can never qualify for anything having his shirt lifted in Pakistan....

I don't think so army will make whole nation their enemy for this reason
Ab andhar aur kya kya baatain hain ye tau koyi andhar wala hi bata sakta.. but jis bandhay nay mujhay bataya main uski sachaayi pay kabhi shak nahi kar sakta..i know him since our school time

Back
Top Bottom