What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Somewhat unexpected from Imran, he could have just stayed at PM house and forced institutions to remove him but I guess speaker and dy. speaker saw the contempt proceedings heading their way and finally gave way.When this last line fell, I guess there was no point in fighting.

There WAS a point in fighting and that fight was should have been on April 3 NCM vote. And there will be a point in fighting in the future because PTI is a movement and it SHOULD be above Imran Khan's personality and personality cult. It should be based on Constitutionalism just like Jinnah was.

I can't believe Bilawal just said: "Welcome back to the Purana [Old] Pakistan". Hahahah!

The opposition party has a very weak coalition, they won't be able to hold together for long. Next election PTI will pickup more seats in parliament and restore IK as PM. If this new coalition dissolves quickly, PTI being the #2 party will be back in the driving seat.

Last edited:
You guys are in denial. The die is being cast as we write these lines.
Watch this--there is no sympathy for Imran Khan left in this debate. Older Pakistanis know what an egotistical leader what harm can do to Pakistan. ZAB, Nawaz Sharif and now Imran Khan join such esteemed leaders.

We need a fascist leader, and Imran has the potential, our institutional reforms are impossible otherwise. Democracy gai tail lene, Pakistan's democracy goes as far as ballot box, after that its coercion by the boys (with a sensitive ego) and horse trading and stuff like that. I hope he comes back with a substantial majority so he could not be effed with.

HISTORY WILL REMEMBER THAT IT TOOK USA, PAKISTANI ESTABLISHMENT, PAKISTANI JUDICIARY, PAKISTAN ELECTION COMISSION, EVERY SINGLE POLITICAL PARTY, SOME PTI SELLOUTS AND ENTIRE BEAURACRACY TO TAKE DOWN MARD E MOMIN NAMED IMRAN KHAN.

SAB YAAD RAKHEIN GAY KAISAY EIK SHER KA BACHA POORI MILITARY ESTALISHMENT AUR JUDICIARY KO HIJRA BANA KAR CHALA GAYA.

I USED TO THINK THAT PAKISTAN IS MY HOME BUT THIS PLACE SHALL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS A COLONY OF MENTAL SLAVES. I HAVE ALREADY STARTED PROCESS TO WITHDRAW ALL INVESTMENT I MADE BCZ OF IMRAN KHAN. I WILL NOT HAVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY BEING STOLEN BY HARMZADAY LIKE SHEHBAZ, FAZLU AND MR 10%

TODAY OUR COUNTRY TRUELY DIED. RIP PAKISTAN.

Last edited:
facing my arse she and her ganster husband already purchased MNA like they did today . she was corrupt to core .
I had an argument with a sindhi when bilawala marched through kharian. These mfs still believe Bhutto is lurking around Sukkur waiting for her gay son to takeover.

They took some Sindhi chaprasis and made them wait ahead of bilwalas convoy for his istaqbal near the main kharian bus stop funniest shet there were like a mear 300 of em max.

Last edited:
Don’t know what you want, if you so angry, you are free to organise Protests or join some, no need to spreading hat against young veterans !
So they should remember what their higher ups had been doing to this country and Insha Allah what's going to happen with them in return.

May all those traitors of Pakistan rot while living and rot in hell as well.

Always used to listen "اس کے پیچھے فوج ہے" "جو کروا رہا امریکا کروا رہا" and we have witnessed it already.

Went to a market an hour ago; topic of the discussion on every table was politics, and most of them were abusing army and the judiciary for what has happened tonight. Not even PML-N supporters were trying to defend army. It seems army has lost a huge public support.
Being under 30, we have always idealized Gen. Raheel Shareef as CAOS, and didn't expect that after '77, we'll ever have a chief who'd indulged himself in a conspiracy to topple a sitting government on orders of the Americans.
And it's not about politics. Kal Imran Khan PM tha, aaj Shahbaz Shareef ha aur kal koi or hoga. People come and go, but what about state? Was IK PM of PTI or PM of Pakistan? There could have a hundred reasons to force Imran Khan to resign but ousting a PM on orders of a foreign power? A shame.
Pehle wala eik phone call per lait gaya, or ab wala eik letter/memo per. Every where in the world, forces protect their leaders against foreign conspiracies, but here in Pakistan... Thori si ghairat hoti tou aesa krne se pehle doob kr mar jatey.
Gen. Bajwa, core commaders, judges of supreme court, media officials, and everyone along him those helped Americans are traitors, and should be hanged.
Beta abb kuch nahi honay wala aglay election mein dabba kay dhandlee honee hai aur chor phir say musalat hongay

Back
Top Bottom