What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Turkey did the right thing. Your citizens stood in front of tanks. It's the only way.

A few things really helped you. The opposition ALSO decided to resist the coup. Your major intel agency, MIT, is a very capable civilian organization, not like Pakistan's Army-led ISI.

In Pakistan, it was more sophisticated this time. They simply bought out all intuitions since they like to give Westerners blowjobs.
The current process in Pakistan resembles the overthrow of the REFAHYOL (1997) government with the support of the media, businessmen, army and judiciary, rather than the 15 July NATO gladio coup attempt. What happened at that time created the sociological effect that would pave the way for the AKP government after 5 years.

Nawaz already delcared fit for travel. He will be in Pakistan in the next few days.

Somewhat unexpected from Imran, he could have just stayed at PM house and forced institutions to remove him but I guess speaker and dy. speaker saw the contempt proceedings heading their way and finally gave way.When this last line fell, I guess there was no point in fighting.

I wish he had done that. So it would be as clear as day who really cares about this country.

Look at all the posrus on this forum that think they have acumen for politics talking about durrr don’t talk about my khuda establishment duur we will review performance of noon league/ ppp.

Dhoob ke marjao kisay kanjri ma de puttaro. Pul gaye’o pichle 20 saal jadon twadi bund maari jaandi si rozana? Puddi dyo, pashtao ge. Lakh lanat twaday jaman te. Hun waar lo avdi constitution avdi bund’a vich, te cheek mar lo. Constitution leye pir de pudda yvon de gashtoray.

Last edited:
congratulations to opposition parties for united front

They remind me about 9 Sitaray ittehad of 1988 when No confidence motion was tabled after 10 months of Benazir’s government

I was looking at the parliament and still the same faces were seen

Shehbaz/Nawaz, Maulana Fazl, MQM etc

Do you want a empty PDF ?
I want yall to calm your nerves on SM, PDF wherever, I dont care
stop being traitors, stop going crazy stop mental retardation and meltdowns

just follow IK to the Tee- peaceful protests and respect for the forces as demanded by the man

1649534921283.png

اسٹیبلشمنٹ کو اپنا نازو واپس مل گیا

Anybody who thinks Khan has a shot at elections is delusional.

The only option/chance for Khan (and the country) is to attack the system itself. It doesn't need to be, and it should be, violent --- but it sure as hell should learn from the success of certain springs/revolutions (the rare indigenous ones, not the CIA-orchestrated ones).

A Harvard researcher has arrived at 3.5% as the magic number to affect significant nonviolent political change. That's a lot of people, but certainly doable if you have the right ideology and tactics.

The holier than thou cucks on this platform fail to realise Pakistan's birth as a country was achieved through violence, otherwise you would be the NWFP of the United States of India.

Back
Top Bottom