PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
damn morons high on IK's urine
a lot of yall are fed 5 th gen war BS, mistakes of your own people
mixed in with this baloney - you literally start believing and saying traiteurs shit

with this behavior you and this cult will end country - I can guarantee it
not corrupt PDM, not anyone else

this facist cult
Acha bhai we captured half if india in 1965 , we captured kolkata in 1971 and we will soon going to conquer kashmir this is the reason bajwa installed brave lesership of lohar sharif in Pakistan after removing coward khan

امریکہ نے طالبان کو ہٹا کر افغانستان میں اپنی مرضی کو گورنمنٹ بنائی پھر اس گورنمنٹ کو بچانے کے لیے بیس سال لڑتے رہے

پاکستان میں یہ کام میر جعفروں نے ویسے ہی کر دیا
Bhai meray tabhi tu hum nay saalon angrez ki ghulami ki aur Afghanion nay aik din bhi nahi

Mr Shirt lifter has just declared "Welcome back to old Pakistan..." in the Parliament.

Yes - back to corruption ...

Oh dear .... :sick:

There is more to it than meets the eye.

Wherever a regime change ops. was done by the US, there was chaos and civil war after some time. The reason they go for popular leaders like Morsi in Egypt...here the wedge is already created betwen the Awam and the Pak Estab/Army.

This could be a CIA psy-ops and not just a US govt regime change operation to remove the person who was not a threat to US.

In the farsight, the main gameplan of US was to create a divide between the people and the Fauj.

Here they achieved it. And this benefits India more...

Am I the only one who feels like puking when I see SS speak?

For the next few weeks, I will have to be nimble with my remote especially after iftaari.

Can presidential order overturn the table after voting
President would be unlawfully brought down by the Supreme Court if he ever tried to do something out of the ordinary. Military has committed mutiny against the past Govt and current President. There is no one to implement law in Pakistan. Supreme Court would shamelessly even don't hesitate to arrest the President who by the Zardari's words has international immunity.

I want yall to calm your nerves on SM, PDF wherever, I dont care
stop being traitors, stop going crazy stop mental retardation and meltdowns

just follow IK to the Tee- peaceful protests and respect for the forces as demanded by the man

Social media is bigger then PDF, how many you want stop being traitors, it’s the task of the mods, but it seems their are not uniting in their opinion to ban or not ban, also such angered mind is difficult to control, it’s the task of the responsible institutions.

she was responsible leader, even on her death her husband asked angry people to calm down
I hope IK plays the same responsible role
Yes they were responsible when zia kiled z ali bhutto , they were calmed and cool when xia killed his two sons , again they remained calm and cool when benazir killed in Rawalpindi, yeh marty rahin aor woh calm and cool show karwaty rahin

It feels like something died today
There is silence
It is quiet
I can hear the fan
It is just another day....
It is just another day but feels like something died

There was this distinct ideology , of 2 nations theory a concept of a state where justice prevailed

It just died ... there is no emotion

There is no anger , there is no despair

You know that idea that you need to protect "something special"
That makes a soldier fight against 10 tanks by himself

I am not even a soldier but I had that sprit but there is just "silence" now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom