PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
country is bigger than man- remember that
I know this forum is going on a meltdown but think about it

Then you fundamentally misunderstand the issue. If it's not IK, it WILL be someone else down the line. We will never achieve stability as long as the establishment (aka military primarily) thinks it can take down anyone on its own whim.

After all what has happened, you still believe your vote has any power --- the power is with the sold out ruling elite class ---- you can vote him back in power, the sold out elite (generals, judges, politicians) will kick him out again.

Yes, this is pure delusion frankly. Your vote does not matter. Pakistan is not a functioning democracy.

1649533133184.png

no one does, people dislike them
but doesn't mean we start throwing shit and tantrums

Yes they do, that's why all their family members can have power if they want to. The Sharifs and Zardaris are worshipped in Pakistan. All this mess was to make a Sharif or Zardari have power. Even their useless kids are waiting in line to have power. Pakistanis worship these families. Every institution bends the knee for these families.

You didn't support him at crucial times so effectively you've never really supported him. You lied about Islamabad being in total lockdown and in recent events you've been totally on opposition narrative. Lota comes to mind!

BS! I quoted someone who said the 111 Brigade might have made the final decisions possible. That's all. That's neither here or there.

About this NCM drama--I was not following it at all until about a week ago because I was following the Ukraine-Russia war, as my posts would show AND I thought Imran had the backing of the Establishment so I didn't pay any attention to NCM until just a few days ago. You could say I was blindsided.

As for supporting Imran Khan--I would NEVER EVER support such a blatant violation of Constitution as done by him but before that I had been praising his good deeds and achievements. There is nothing for me to hide. He is more than a leader--he is a movement-- and he would have won by losing. This drama was unnecessary. It's all for people to see to see what I said and when.

I don't have to explain myself to anyone. I ask you guys not to cross lines of decency in your anger.

Get ready for American drones, bases and intelligence personnel, CIA blscksites dear Pakistani brethren. What a sad day. National black day of Pakistan when we became slaves to the Raj again.

Sahe Nanga kr ke gya h Khan sb ku.

Late night petition by establishment tout.

Acceptance of petition by SC.

Woke Judge opening Islamabad High Court by orders of establishment.
System is finally working

Just as Quaid said kaam kaam or bas kaam

Can I ask you will you continue with this drama on the name of constitution in future too or would it be discounted till anyone of the two dynasties need it again?
I will use my vote to kick out the PMLN government if it fails to perform. I bear no love for any of these political parties. I am not naive enough to believe that any of these hotshot politicians are all-honourable and all-competent. For now, we are a base nation, so we mostly produce base politicians. We have a long way to go. Hopefully, with some luck, things will improve.

I have truthfully answered your question. Will you answer mine?

Look at the tweets on dgispr post, Bajwa and nadeem should be ashamed if what they did today. And we the PTI supports who were supporting Army against libtards, indians, noonies, ppps will now turn against Army
Enough is enough.

Well, that is that folks we have lost a great leader, now the Twitter warriors at least should have some self-respect and march for a greater cause to oust the turncoats. Show the world that the majority is still with Imran Khan no point in tweeting online. See you at Islo.

Back
Top Bottom