What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
‏اتنے مضبوط اعصاب کا مالک اور غیور حق کی خاطر ڈٹ جانے والا بندہ کہانیوں میں پڑھا اور سنا تھا، الحمد للہ، اللہ نے زندگی میں ایسا حقیقی ہیرو دیکھا دیا..
We will remember these faces. We will remember these faces. By God we will remember those bloody faces.
‏وہ ہار کر بھی جیت گیا
تم جیت کر بھی ہار گئے

پاکستانی قوم کو غلامی میں دینے والوں کے نام تاریخ میں سیاہ حروف سے لکھے جائیں گے۔

You didn't support him at crucial times so effectively you've never really supported him. You lied about Islamabad being in total lockdown and in recent events you've been totally on opposition narrative. Lota comes to mind!
you guys act like fascist cults while a bunch don't want it and put country first before man
this is unacceptable for people like you - who worship a man/ your thinking before someone else's

Can someone explain what's happened?

1- ہماری سپریم کورٹ نے قانون توڑا
2- ہماری فوج نے کہا کہ ہم چین کے ساتھ مکمل تعلقات نہیں چاہتے صرف50 -50
3- کچھ پاکستانیوں نے سیاسی طور پر وزیر اعظم کی پیٹھ میں چھرا گھونپا
4- ہمارے پرائیویٹ چینلز نے تالیاں بجا کر ہمیں مبارکباد دی
5- پاکستانی فوج امریکہ سے معافی چاہتی ہے

I dare say , he was pro Pakistan and well inclined towards cheen.
By the way why are pmln supporters called as patwari?
“A term in Pakistan used by educated people to refer to stupid idiot followers of the most corrupt person in the history of the Pakistan Mian Muhammad Nawaz Shareef.
He is a patwari

It implies that the person is morally, financially and mentally corrupt and posses a low degree of intelligence to differentiate between good and bad.... A basic characteristic that separate humans from animals.”

from Google

Jinab @PanzerKiel sahib. Establishment ki shab khoon marnay ki adat Gai nhi abhi tk? Courts ka bhi khoob istemal krlia. Agr awam ka khof na hota to khud power me ajatay but ab apny r US k puppets LG liy hen phir bhi.

Ye personal matter hai isliy nhi puchunga k ab Sharm to ATI Hogi na ye wardi pehn k? But it's personal choice isliy iska jwab NAHi mangtay ap se.

Wesy itny din yhan hmara Dil lganay ka shukria bohat bohat.

‏میں اس بات کا برملا اقرار کرتا ہوں کہ پاکستان کے حقیقی مالک منی لانڈررز، قبضہ گروپ، اسمگلر، بدمعاش ہیں
۔۔
پاکستان کی عدلیہ اور فوج انکی پراکسیز کا کام کرتی ہے
لہذا پاکستانی قوم کے پاس صرف دو آپشن ہیں
۔۔
۱: سر جھکا کر انہی کے غلام رہو انکی جیبیں بھرو
۲: نکلو اور اُڑا دو اس نظام کو

یہ ملک ارمی کے باپ کا ہے ؟ خدا کیلئے اس ملک کو بخش دو اس ملک کے لوگوں کو بخش دو یا پھر وہ دن ائے جس دن لوگ دشمن ملک سے مدد مانگیں تم لوگوں کی بدمعاشی دور کرنے کیلئے ؟ کاشف عباسی لائیو
If someone's daughter was kidnapped these same judges would be sleeping.

People mocked and swore at Khadim Rizvi for swearing at the Judges and Generals. What you young men don't know is the Molvis also have inside information, he knew on the behest of Papa Usa, Pakistan generals and courts with the politicians made plans to make Pakistan in to a secular state, to spread blashphemy and filth so the Masons are satisfied. But on PDF we were given warning and threats. Be a lesson to yourself, disagreeing with army is not anti Pakistani.

PTI followers, you want IK to fight for you, but where have you all disappeared to. Are you enjoying your beauty asleep? This is the reason good people stay away from politics, they know people will dump them like a tissue paper. IK had 16Million votes? Where have you gone?

🤦‍♂️ worshiping someone is not good

Worshiping is different.

I genuinely and with all my heart SALUTE this great courageous man Imran Khan.

I have no words. I swear I have not seen a principled leader like him in my life who has shown his character even in the deepest and darkest of times.

For me a TRUE leader has born now, even though I have been critical to many of his policies.

He is larger than life. God bless him with long and healthy life. He has changed us forever.

When the politicians have family living in the west, they have no balls.

It is more disgusting when the politician is super religious.

Back
Top Bottom