What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's all a scripted drama planned from a long time before. I told you before the NCM was submitted on March 3:
Chances of PTI being in power again are close to none ATM.
I still had some hope, hence the optimistic wording. However, I was foolish to believe this country would ever change from the rotten banana republic it is.

I also stand by my earlier statement that Diesel will likely not be president; it will be Zardari. May Allah help the people of this country.

I am not a PTI fanboy; however, having lived through Zardari, Sharif and Altaf, I will never support this opposition of criminals.

Well, that is that folks we have lost a great leader, now the Twitter warriors at least should have some self-respect and march for a greater cause to oust the turncoats. Show the world that the majority is still with Imran Khan no point in tweeting online. See you at Islo.
F9 Park Sunday Tomorrow?

Worshiping is different.

When the politicians have family living in the west, they have no balls.

It is more disgusting when the politician is super religious.
for an Iranian you sure seem to care a lot?
besides none of your business - I know what I am saying and its directed towards fellow pakistanis

I will use my vote to kick out the PMLN government if it fails to perform. I bear no love for any of these political parties. I am not naive enough to believe that any of these hotshot politicians are all-honourable and all-competent. For now, we are a base nation, so we mostly produce base politicians. We have a long way to go. Hopefully, with some luck, things will improve.

I have truthfully answered your question. Will you answer mine?

So having billions in Maqsood chaprasi account and not giving money trail for London flats was not enough so you need to look at PML(n) performance for the 4th time to decide whether you should vote for them or not :lol:

And nope no answer for hypocrites like you who support and serve two corrupt dishonest families in a country of 220 millions on the name of constitution

‏میں اس بات کا برملا اقرار کرتا ہوں کہ پاکستان کے حقیقی مالک منی لانڈررز، قبضہ گروپ، اسمگلر، بدمعاش ہیں
۔۔
پاکستان کی عدلیہ اور فوج انکی پراکسیز کا کام کرتی ہے
لہذا پاکستانی قوم کے پاس صرف دو آپشن ہیں
۔۔
۱: سر جھکا کر انہی کے غلام رہو انکی جیبیں بھرو
۲: نکلو اور اُڑا دو اس نظام کو

جس طرح نشئی کو نشے کی لت لگ جاتی ہے اسی طرح ہماری فوجی قیادت کو امریکی بھیک کی لت لگ گئی ہے ۔ ایک خود دار لیڈر نے انکو کھڑا کرنے کی کوشش کی انہوں نے لیڈر کو باہر پھینکا اور اب دوبارہ لیٹ گئے امریکہ کے آگے

So having billions in Maqsood chaprasi account and not giving money trail for London flats was not enough so you need to look at PML(n) performance for the 4th time to decide whether you should vote for them or not :lol:

And nope no answer for hypocrites like you who support and serve two families in a country of 220 millions on the name of constitution

They worship the Sharif family. Even the youngest Sharif is their God.

I am expecting oppositions kay mu pr cake aur ink phainknay walay waqiat will be common now. I do suspect kay buht bisti honay wali hai inki.

penchod is mulk ka system aur manchester united dono hi lun pr char gaye hain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom