What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gentlemen,
The speaker has been changed and after few minutes, we will be indirectly sold to United States of America.
All I can say that is while being in a state of shackles by Americans, we have to continue our struggle in breaking them by giving Khan maximum number of votes in the next elections.
More dark times are ahead. We are chained but our hopes and ability to fly hasn't gone lost. Our awakening is threatening for a specific lobby of this corrupted world order.
We will vote Khan back, we will vote our dignity back, we will vote our foreign policy back, we will vote our freedom to establish ties with a beautiful country such as Russian Federation back, we will vote our ability to speak for Kashmir and Palestine back. We will vote our audacity to fight against corruption back. Till then stay chained and locked up by United States government.

Regards
After all what has happened, you still believe your vote has any power --- the power is with the sold out ruling elite class ---- you can vote him back in power, the sold out elite (generals, judges, politicians) will kick him out again.

آج کے بعد کوئی بندہ جنرل مشرف کو تعنہ نہ دے کہ وہ ایک فون کال پر لیٹ گیا
آج تم بائیس کروڑ سمیت جج جرنیل بیوروکریٹ اور سیاستدان امریکہ کے آگے لئے گئے ہو

مشرف پر جو تنقید عمران خان کرتا ہے یہ حق اب صرف اسی کو ہے کیوں کے صرف وہ مرد مجاہد آخر تک جھکا نہیں۔

Cabinet declassified the threat communique and sent it to the cjp. cjp refused to look at it.

cjp, coas, dgisi are all amreekan stooges and traitors. it was the job of dgisi and coas to bring this conspiracy to the PM's attention but they kept quiet. this threat was conveyed to the PM by the Foreign Office.
This COAS, DG ISI themselves a part of this conspiracy.

Now let's see what happens in Punjab. That would say a lot.

This f**king Sharif family and their minion supporters makes me sick of being Pakistani. How they suck up to this family and old men look up at their kids, makes me sick.

امریکہ باجوے کو تھوک والے جہاز ہر بٹھائے گا ایف سولہ نہیں دے گا
کیا یار بچپن کی یاد دلا دی آپ نے باجوے کو

Back
Top Bottom