What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pakistan

aap kai mu mai khak ... this country will live and survive, it will not end because of a single person or personality that's narcissism

Have a cold glass of water and THINK WTF you are saying

Yup!!
Chin up and fight another day!
And @Areesh : Emotions are high right now and let's not get into insulting mode. I have supported Imran Khan a long time except for this Dharnas in 2014. You don't know me, sir!
As @baqai: says: Have a cold glass of water and let's not divide ourselves anymore than what we are.
This Opposition is going to fall on its own sword!!

ابھی کچھ ھی دیر میں امریکہ اپنا ناک صاف کر کے پاکستان کو استعمال شدہ ٹشو کی طرح پھینکے گا ـ

جیسے پہلے کئی دفعہ کر چکا ـ
Use the right word.
Condom.

یہ ملک ارمی کے باپ کا ہے ؟ خدا کیلئے اس ملک کو بخش دو اس ملک کے لوگوں کو بخش دو یا پھر وہ دن ائے جس دن لوگ دشمن ملک سے مدد مانگیں تم لوگوں کی بدمعاشی دور کرنے کیلئے ؟ کاشف عباسی لائیو

Khan blinked and ultimately chickened out at the end. Should have gone all the way. I'm afraid his political career is now over.

I just cant see him winning more than 30 odd seats in the next election, establishment will make sure of it.

Exist Control List. These rascals really think he is going to flee
Very much possible he will flee. Heard that he harassed even his own party members and parties supporting him. Instead of having good relationships used Blackmail. Heard from Hamid Mir they all want him in jail. Heard his wife was taking huge money for transfer posting.

It was a Man who founded this country

There are always some MAN who define a country

But you won't get it

Aa rahai hain F16. Laptop par wallpaper laga laina
Areesh, can I ask how old you are? No disrespect intended.

Back
Top Bottom