• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dont Lose Hope

Until Leader Khan lose Hope

Dont accept Defeat
Until Khan Accept Defeat
What if God forbid he is assassinated or imprisoned ?

Do you think they will leave him in peace to participate in the upcoming election.

I see a severe punishment from Allah (Swt) coming on this nation if present state of affairs continue. Inshallah we can fix this before Allah wills it.

Yup!!
Chin up and fight another day!
And @Areesh : Emotions are high right now and let's not get into insulting mode. I have supported Imran Khan a long time except for this Dharnas in 2014. You don't know me, sir!
As @baqai: says: Have a cold glass of water and let's not divide ourselves anymore than what we are.
This Opposition is going to fall on its own sword!!

You didn't support him at crucial times so effectively you've never really supported him. You lied about Islamabad being in total lockdown and in recent events you've been totally on opposition narrative. Lota comes to mind!

What if God forbid he is assassinated or imprisoned ?

Do you think they will leave him in peace to participate in the upcoming election.
when it happens than talk
imagining things and than foaming on it is not a good look

Khan is wasting his time too. Chill kare. He gave us hope, now it is gone. Pakistan will limp for another 35 years. I'm working to get out of this shithole so I can buy some politicians of my own.
rate has gone up, you will need 500mill per seat. 500mill*228 = 114 billion PKR = 616 million USD approx.

note that parliament has max 342 seats, 228 are needed for 2/3 majority.

I genuinely and with all my heart SALUTE this great courageous man Imran Khan.

I have no words. I swear I have not seen a principled leader like him in my life who has shown his character even in the deepest and darkest of times.

For me a TRUE leader has born now, even though I have been critical to many of his policies.

He is larger than life. God bless him with long and healthy life. He has changed us forever.

1649532919906.png

Very much possible he will flee. Heard that he harassed even his own party members and parties supporting him. Instead of having good relationships used Blackmail. Heard from Hamid Mir they all want him in jail. Heard his wife was taking huge money for transfer posting.
You should get your head examined. It seems you have lost your mental balance due to all this euphoria

One thing out of this whole fiasco and I mentioned this when it happened, that Bajwa's extension will bite Imran Khan in the ***. Ringing true now lol.

Back
Top Bottom