What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think supreme court should dismiss IK by force.
I think thats the only thing that will solve this crisis
Not just that both Speaker and Deputy Speaker should be jailed so that in future no speaker does this. The speaker will go as biggest disgrace ever not just Pakistan but entire world.

اگر آج رات بجلی بند ہو جائے یا کیبل چلی جائے تو حیران نہیں ہونے کا ۔

#مارشل لا

I think now IK should just let the voting be done and get over with it... how much can he stretch it anyways? Go gracefully and keep exposing the traitors in public

I would like IK to let NO confidence movement go ahead
People have spoken they dont want to step up hence fighting has no meaning

Same way when niazi put down his weapons in 1971 it was right decision since bengalis didnt want to fight

Several books can be written about how PPP rose from its ashes after 1977 despite the odds against it. It was the most powerful political force in Pakistan's history. Contrast to that--what is Imran Khan facing right now?? Lotas he foolishly counted upon are deserting him??

Let's just say that the Establishment of Pakistan is truly against Imran Khan right now. But what is to stop Imran Khan from riding back to power some months and or barely a year later? Rigging has been done in Pakistan's elections and even Ayub's victory over Fatima Jinnah was contested--and that was before even I was born! But, on the whole, unless the Establishment did blatant rigging--such as in the 1990 votes against Benazir--turning away a mass mandate is not possible anymore in Pakistan and recent several elections attest to that.
Live to fight another day!!

Drama series in Islamabad .... but
Courts are open for Sehari...

1649528233919.png

I think now IK should just let the voting be done and get over with it... how much can he stretch it anyways? Go gracefully and keep exposing the traitors in public
Have you guys ever thought that this is also the strategy to gain more power among the people and he knows it.

Although PM has categorically said that he is not doing this even after this IHC is interfering in the "Domain of Executive"

and the biggest catch is that at 10:00 PM some unknown person has submitted a petition which is accepted in IHC, so its not unusual & we must keep believing that "they are Neutral"

View attachment 832516View attachment 832517
O Bhai is dalaal ko PM ki jga bitha do. Ye judge he ya Chief Executive?

For anyone who thinks SS will be a good administrator. Let me tell you this, the amount of businesses he and his family run, he will have no time to run the country.

When the Sharifs take control, they will spend 7 hours in the day running their businesses and 1 hour to have a quick glance at the countries affairs which are outsourced to low level incompetents.

This is why the country became poorer and the Sharif's became wealthier and their businesses are booming.

SS will creates twenty companies and outsource Pakistan affairs to them, as he did in Punjab......

Back
Top Bottom