What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maaf karde bhai- poor souls are literally going around countries asking for free food to eat
Count your blessings and make it better- smartly
bhai yehi to masla hai yeh smart tareeka sa kabhi kisi qoam ne taraki nahi ki ! kisi asool pe to kharay ho ga tab hi baat banay gi.

PM again rejected that he is going to remove High rank officials.
Senior journalists just met him in PM house.........

An exemplary effort of Judiciary for providing Justice, but make no mistake this effort is EXCLUSIVELY related to Opposition.

Now High court will intervene.

View attachment 832502View attachment 832503

Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg

So IHC is opening for the letter to be shared with the Judiciary others, with Ather Minhallah in the chair, on appeal of PTI govt.

And Isb. SC is open by the appeal of PDM, for the NCV vote today, to aply the Judicial coup by coercion.

And you want to turn it into Afghanistan with above 100 IQ talks

I make six figures in America. My family in Karachi is well off. I don't have to worry about money and probably shouldn't worry about my family in Karachi either. But to stay silent when Pakistan plunges into another crisis, would be criminal. So I MUST speak! And I thought in the Pakistani culture 'oldies' are respected and their opinions counted. But then it is PDF.

But seeing what I have seen--from the 1971 elections onward and much more--Imran Khan's actions are inexcusable. This forum is full of blind followers, fanbois. Who don't even realize how wrong Imran Khan is right now and how he is missing the chance to come back even stronger! Only blind followers do that. They are no better than 'Modi Bakhts' or some 'Haaris' in Sindh or some 'Patwaris' in Punjab.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom