What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Opposition must be really happy about current developments. Its IK vs Courts now.

Opposition must be really happy about current developments. Its IK vs Courts now.

Negative , Supreme court have no business to interfere in National Assembly proceedings

There is a clear line which limits Supreme Court's powers

Ab logon ko samajh aa raha hoga

Jab neutrals ki marzi hoti hai to MNAs k zameer bhi jagtai hain aur bandyal raat main court bhi kholta hai

Pakistan ki geographical aur nazriyati sarhadon k muhafiz :lol:

Updates......

SC room # 1 is opened..
CJ is in Supreme Court.. time is 10.30PM.

Sharif courts opened its doors again to protect the interests of Sharifs.
How dare they stand in the way of Shahbaz Sharif to become PM of Pakistan, a money launderer and killer of innocent people in Lahore. Someone who brazzenly perverted the course of Justice.

But hay, what are such petty crimes in front of CJ of SCP!!
Sharifs can do no wrong, right!!

1649526091884.png

Solve Karachi' issues

Vo daikho g 18th amendment

Ok!Up lift civilian marshal law and reinstate constitutionally empowered local bodies

Rules of busniess Bla Bla bla

Supreme court ordering to follow those same rules business concerning i.k's own self

Aysi ki taysi rules ki

سپریم کورٹ اور اسلام آباد ہائی کورٹ کھلی ہوئی ہیں توہین عدالت کی تلوار لٹک رہی ہے.. لیکن عمران خان اپنے ہی انداز میں چیزوں کو دیکھ رہے ہیں ایسا بہادر وزیراعظم پاکستان کی تاریخ میں نہیں دیکھا

Sending IK to jail is like sending him to the height of popularity. Dismissing him without seeing the letter and acting to save the government from foreign invasion will make them vulnerable to be tried under article six in future if IK (or any other person of his stature if IK is murdered) gets a 2/3rd majority.

I make six figures in America. My family in Karachi is well off. I don't have to worry about money and probably shouldn't worry about my family in Karachi either. But to stay silent when Pakistan plunges into another crisis, would be criminal. So I MUST speak! And I thought in the Pakistani culture 'oldies' are respected and their opinions counted. But then it is PDF.

But seeing what I have seen--from the 1971 elections onward and much more--Imran Khan's actions are inexcusable. This forum is full of blind followers, fanbois. Who don't even realize how wrong Imran Khan is right now and how he is missing the chance to come back even stronger! Only blind followers do that. They are no better than 'Modi Bakhts' or some 'Haaris' in Sindh or some 'Patwaris' in Punjab.

Sir, tbh the reason why the young are no longer listening to "oldies" is that "oldies" are the ones that turned Pakistan into the basket case that it is today. Nation can't keep listening to opinions of failed generations. So regardless of whether your opinion is truly right or wrong no one wants to waste their time finding out which is the case.

Also, don't take this as disrespect. It's simply the reality.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom