What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
If we destroyed Pakistan then you younger ones are working on destroying Pakistan now by giving unconditional support to the illegal actions of a spoilt-brat. Lessons to be learned from the oldies' mistakes: Don't do cult worship otherwise you are not different from Modi Bakhts that you guys so repeatedly make fun of in this forum. The 'Naya Pakistan' must not be formed on the shoulders of a political expediency. Imran would have won anyway without resorting to such lows.

BTW: Such debates happen in America too where the Millennials accuse the Boomers for America's ailments... I am in neither of those two groups.
Just take chill pill old man. And plz sleep 😴 tight. Let the younger generation handle it I'm their own way and kindly don't thrust your wishes upon us! You have made our country a beggar, notorious Terrorist state up for sale. Your oldie leader says beggars can't be choosers.
So oldie man go and sleep tight, you have done whatever you could and as a result we are screwed here. And thanks for the service of those oldie slaves. They served well

An exemplary effort of Judiciary for providing Justice, but make no mistake this effort is EXCLUSIVELY related to Opposition.

Now High court will intervene.

Untitled-0.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

If you can read Urdu--and hits the nail on the head. Imran Khan: Don't embarrass your supporters more!!

1649524669826.png

An exemplary effort of Judiciary for providing Justice, but make no mistake this effort is EXCLUSIVELY related to Opposition.

Now High court will intervene.

View attachment 832502View attachment 832503
in judges ka bhi time ayega ... yeh pichlay 10-15 saal men jo apni auqat se bahir huay huay hain , no bhi lagay ga pta bs kuch saal aur!

Just take chill pill old man. And plz sleep 😴 tight. Let the younger generation handle it I'm their own way and kindly don't thrust your wishes upon us! You have made our country a beggar, notorious Terrorist state up for sale. Your oldie leader says beggars can't be choosers.
So oldie man go and sleep tight, you have done whatever you could and as a result we are screwed here. And thanks for the service of those oldie slaves. They served well

And you want to turn it into Afghanistan with above 100 IQ talks

Updates......

SC room # 1 is opened..
CJ is in Supreme Court.. time is 10.30PM.

Back
Top Bottom