What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Than why everybody is asking him to resign especially opposition even after NVC motion. I think you meant by breaking of parliament . Resignation he can. If he resigns, parliament will elect no leader of the house.
My mistake, I deleted that. That is an option.

This is not how democracy works. First of all horse trading should not happen. Those who defected their votes must be null and void and if opposition is able to prove more than the desired parliamentarians then PM must go. I am cent percent sure if Imran would have gone gracefully he would have garner more votes in next election. You cannot let the Nation suffer because of your ego.
You and people like you keep on beating the same drum and we keep telling you the vote is not an issue, how the vote is brought about is the problem. The external interference is NO NO.

سپریم کوٹھے نے اپنی سیکیورٹی بلا لی ہے لگتا ہے جج مزید دلالی کریں گے

Speaker saw the letter, now he is loaded with more evidence and he can do same as before, as SC required.

These Estab. imbecile morons thought PK IK will sell to the highest bidder like Zardari and Shahbaz.

And that 220 million people are there to accept their supremacy and being US stooges.

Estab. is a US stooge too.

Letterhead ko declassify kerney ka Kya faida ...opposition don't give a damn!

fourth break,,,,,,,,,,,,

ISLAMABAD: The crucial National Assembly session to vote on the no-trust motion against Prime Minister Imran Khan in line with the orders of the Supreme Court of Pakistan has been adjourned again soon after the Iftar break.

Now the session will resume at 9:30 pm.

Speaker still in PM house.

سپریم کوٹھے نے اپنی سیکیورٹی بلا لی ہے لگتا ہے جج مزید دلالی کریں گے
اب کھلی جنگ ہو گی جب تک وہ خط کی انکوائری نہیں کریں گے حکومت سرنڈر نہیں کرے گی

Back
Top Bottom