What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
5 years national government without an election, and without IK's slightest representation in it.

If elections happen, IK will get 2/3rd majority that will be enough to send many people to gallows.
Now you wanna send IK to gallows too!

Hmmm alright, would make a small request to Biden!

5 years national government without an election, and without IK's slightest representation in it.

If elections happen, IK will get 2/3rd majority that will be enough to send many people to gallows.
I've seen similar confidence in Imran Khan's electoral appeal from other Pakistanis here. But most recent polls (that can be googled) suggest that the united opposition is likely to have better numbers. Next election will be interesting for you guys, as well as for Indian observers :woot:

No he wants selection by the establishment, i.e. to pave the way for his sham election with massive manipulation.
Now, this makes sense. Possible indeed :tup:

Please Biden I'm not a little girl leave me alone.
I can offer you Bilawal in return for my safe passage.
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_b2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

umh come to daddy...

I've seen similar confidence in Imran Khan's electoral appeal from other Pakistanis here. But most recent polls (that can be googled) suggest that the united opposition is likely to have better numbers. Next election will be interesting for you guys, as well as for Indian observers :woot:
Those recent polls have become obsolete during the past two weeks.

Imran Khan's party lost local body elections a few months back in their own constituencies in phase 1. Last week, PTI won from the districts where PMLN has never lost. PMLN won less than 1/5th of the constituencies than what PTI won.

Those recent polls have become obsolete during the past two weeks.

Imran Khan's party lost local body elections a few months back in their own constituencies in phase 1. Last week, PTI won from the districts where PMLN has never lost. PMLN won less than 1/5th of the constituencies than what PTI won.
I've always believed that people will believe what they are predisposed to believe. So if they had a negative opinion about Imran to begin with, then they will reject his claim of foreign interference. But since you cite a recent election as direct evidence to the contrary, it is interesting. Let's see what happens in a few months when there is an eventual election (that I believe will happen) :cheers:

Check your tense!

He "WAS"

a small blip in our glorious history of 75 years!

@The Terminator

Honorable Imran Khan is Prime Minister of Pakistan
Honorable Arif Alvi is President of Pakistan

Nawaz Sharif is a Bhagora , was a Bhagora in past as well a convicted fellon

• After April 2nd Session of Assembly

Planned election in 90 Days , now 83 Days

Federal Subjects are obliged to serve Prime Minister Imran Khan till next care take Prime Minister is elected or Elections conclude

The Military & Command sill has a duty to report to Prime Minister of Pakistan

Supreme Court suggested an opinion it was heard but no further action is necessary

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom