What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649446875749.png

I still don't think voting will happen tomorrow. Wishful thinking maybe but I am basing it on the minister's tweets. On the flip side the khitab was very downbeat. I was expecting IK will be firing COAS or at least telling them to fight for the sovereignty of the country openly.
he is a fair player, n such people always loose n even get killed in politics!!!

Was this the easiest regime change operation by US ever?
obviously and the cheapest also and swiftest ...

This will be such a great ceeb.. That it can't even be put into words. Pakistan will never live this one down.. A country full of cucks.. Pakistan has died in my heart 1947 - 2022.. The greatest outcome now would actully be If India launched a cold start to finish off the cucks residing here as strange as it may sound but this would be a god-send outcome............ India will be doing the world a favor..

All the cucks are worthy of being buried 9ft beneath

What would PDF pakistanis prefer?

India in-direct controlling of Pakistan
Or
USA indirect controlling Pakistan?

sincere question

BTW i am a ethnic bengali and Bangladesh soon will be next in line.. just wait and see

Brigadier Masud Ahmad Khan - Retd posted:

اگر کسی قوم کو جڑ سے اکھاڑ پھینکا ھو تو اس کے عوام اور فوج میں نفرت کے بیج بو دو ۔وہ قوم خود بخود تباہ برباد ھو جائی گی ۔ صلاح الدین ایوبی
اس نے تو یہ کہا ہی نہیں تھا

Brigadier Masud Ahmad Khan - Retd posted:

اگر کسی قوم کو جڑ سے اکھاڑ پھینکا ھو تو اس کے عوام اور فوج میں نفرت کے بیج بو دو ۔وہ قوم خود بخود تباہ برباد ھو جائی گی ۔ صلاح الدین ایوبی
Yah phir uss mulk ki fauj ko khareed lo...

Now I will leave this forum and never respond to any queries in 5 minutes.

Don't worry, it's nothing personal! I did the same thing with Afghanistan and when I ghosted Imrun on WhatsApp.

If you have any more questions please contact my right hand man Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. I need to get my 22 hours a day sleep.

Please go the nearest pharmacy and get your meds??
Goodbye!!

Last edited:
in what capacity they were discussing Pak n US relationships???
and did anyone notice when the lady looks into camera saying "Abba g Samaj arahi hai na apko keh kia karna hai"

Hamid Mir analyzes what went on to lead to the NCV vote. And don't reject it because of your hatred of Hamid Mir. It looks like EVERYONE is a traitor in the eyes of the PTI supporters unless they agree with their viewpoint. This is brilliant work by Hamid Mir, btw!
Most important thing is that the NCV was in the works for a long time--January 2020--but there were divisions within PDM and when they were resolved then an NCV was finally tabled. And for Imran Khan to imply--as he did again in today's speech--that the some foreign force knew of the timing of the NCV--shows how much demagogue he is. How reckless he has been. How opportunist he has been. How could some foreign power not know the timing of the NCV when everyone in Pakistan was singing the tune about NCV? The foreign connection is grossly exaggerated and shows a conspiratorial, opportunist, and egotistical mind of Imran Khan. And it gives me no joy in saying this; but I am starting to hate myself for supporting someone like him just as I despise most in the Opposition parties. Imran was supposed to be fresh air. Maybe the Shipping Container Imran Khan I had condemned in 2014 is the still same demagogue, vulgar guy while holding prayer beads as the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Well meaning, sincere on the whole but also an opportunist, liar, egotistical, and reckless person.

Here is the video:

but there were divisions within PDM and when they were resolved then an NCV was finally tabled.
How did they get resolved? What's the timing?

How could some foreign power not know the timing of the NCV when everyone in Pakistan was singing the tune about NCV?
Nobody knew the exact timing except USA

How did they get resolved? What's the timing?

Nobody knew the exact timing except USA

Watch the video. Zardari's magic worked on MQM! Finally. When the Establishment signaled that they were 'neutral', every opportunist knew where the money was. Loooong time ago journalist Haroon Rashid said that MQM members were made to 'sit on cold floor' [Thanday Farash] by the Establishment until they would agree to support PTI govt after the 2018 elections.

Back
Top Bottom