• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro 16th December 1971 sai barha hath is mulk k sath hua hai

Bas dua karo Allah reham karai
1971 people wanted bengaldesh
Bhutto said tum odhar hum idhar
And everyone voted for the slogan

Same is today PDM say beggers cant be chooser and people said "لبیک"
what will happen if imported voters stop sending remittance?
They wont stop. I wont..i will infact hire two maids for my mom now since i expect rupee to fall farther

1971 people wanted bengaldesh
Bhutto said tum odhar hum idhar
And everyone voted for the slogan

Same is today PDM say beggers cant be chooser and people said "لبیک"

They wont stop. I wont..i will infact hire two maids for my mom now since i expect rupee to fall farther
this is what overseas needs to think about. My question is IF then what?

Our constitution..

1649464590162.png

Just as Gen Musharaf bowed, current lot have bowed as well by staying 'neutral' whilst a sitting government was toppled by USA with its puppets in the country. This is not neutrality, it is something else!

And then they will claim 'we played the long game' bullshit. 'We beat USA with the help of USA' .. and had 80k+ of our own killed with economy in ruin.

Collateral damage, so what! Foot Soldiers die, so what! Send children abroad and eventually feck off to USA for retirement is good enough.

Now wait for collective punishment the country will face with these puppets installed.

Superior Judiciary, Military Establishment, Politicians and Bureaucracy won't pay the price - you the people of Pakistan will. These filth pots are born from you and them screwing you is you screwing yourself. Now face your fate. You sectarians and libturds deserve it.

Last edited:
Why would he Imran Khan do that?? He was going to win by losing as I had said on April 1 or 2. He needs to swallow his pride, accept the legal requirement and come roaring back. That was the course to take and instead he's blundering again and again this forum is cheer leading the blunders. Even Najam Sethi is saying that Imran could come roaring back after 6-8 months. Pakistan is not easy to govern anytime and the group of people about to take power are deeply divided--they would fall on their own swords. And all that makes Imran's dramas even more tragicomedy

Well to be frank, aik Zinda qoam Hoti to ab tak sarko pe faisla suna chuki Hoti. Ye sab chutye gharo me bety garmi Ka Rona roo rahy or Sath keh rahy Khair ziadti to ho rahe. To be frank we don't need someone to lead us because we are not going any where. Jahan hamy leading ki zaroorat pary.... Ham to wohe apni chutyagiri me magan Hy. Hamy sirf government ki shakal me aik body chaahye Hoti Hy jisy ham apni incompetences, moral decay or issues Kay lye blame Kar saky. Bs.

Is waja se keh Raha IK jay UK me MP ban jay udhr iska scope ziada Hy. Idhr rahy ga to zaleel hota rahy ga.

Is video Kay Sath caption par le.

آج سوشل میڈیا پر یہ تصویر نظر آئی تو کچھ پرانی باتیں یاد آ گئیں۔جنرل کیايانی کے بعد جب پاک فوج کی کمانڈ جینرل راحیل شریف کو سونپی گئی تو اُن کے لیے سب سے بڑا چیلنج تھا کہ فوج کے لیے جو غصہ عام کو دِلوں میں ہے اُسے ختم کرنا ہے۔اس کے ساتھ ساتھ عوام کی نظروں میں فوج کے وقار اور عزت تھی اُسے بڑھانا تھا۔
چیلنیج تو یہ بھی تھا کے فوج کے اندر اسوقت غمو
غصے کی ایک فضاء تھی اُسے بھی ختم کرنا تھا۔
ایک سپاہی کہ کو مورال ڈاؤن تھا اُسے بڑھانا تھا۔ اس مشن کو پورا کرنے کے لیے جنرل راحیل شریف نے بہت محنت کی۔ ہر یونٹ ہر پوسٹ پر جا کے اپنے ہر سپاہی سے ملے اُسے گلے لگایا، اُسکے درد کو اپنا درد بنایا۔ جب فوج کے لیے اس کی اپنی نظروں میں وقار بلند ہو گیا تو پھر عوام میں نکلے۔ اپنے کام اور لگن سے یہ ثابت کیا
فوج ایسا ادارہ ہے جو ملک کی سلامتی کے لیے اپنی عوام کے ساتھ کھڑا ہے۔ہر پاکستانی کے دل میں فوج کے لیے جو عزت تھی اُسے شاہد ہی کسی پیمانے پر ناپا جا سکے۔

آج جب یہ تصویر دیکھی تو بہت دیکھ اور افسوس ہوا کہ اس شخص کی ساری محنت رھیگان چلی گئی۔
عسکری قیادت کو سوچنا ہو گا کے آخر کون سے موڑ پے غلطی ہو گئی۔۔۔
IMG_20220408_202915.jpg

Last edited:

Am ex-ambassador exposed each and every state institution of Pakistan. According to him when an Indian spy is caught, he is brought forward on national TV but when a US spy is caught he is immediately sent back to the US in the next flight. He termed US-PAKISTAN relationship as an abusive marriage. He also claimed that on 3rd of March US diplomats met 7 of the PMLN insignificant, non parliamentarian workers and that's clearly a red flag and out of diplomatic norms.

Supreme Court get exposed now!

Ab to PAK Fauj na Pak Rahi, r na Supreme court na Supreme Rahi. Qoum k rakhvalon se mazrat ab ye dhong na rachain plz! Even we get embarrassed by your these dramas now!

Am actually making a list of names being called ...with due credits of course...

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation....COAS sells country.....IK doesnt let COAS take bribes from foreign countries.... @Imran Khan

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....f****sellouts... Calling me ibn e Bajwa....terming Biden as our collective my-baap...army personnel are fake actors in uniform

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....spineless....

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

N.Siddiqui says...generals have lust for money, they are morons, they love the color of dollars...army is spineless...

...list continues...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom