What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
People also need to realize this and not jump to conclusions quickly over a simple whatsapp message.
Brother.. you have to understand people exposure and understanding. Many people still believe that what is aired, is always true. or that Benzair income support messages are legit, and Saba is in real trouble.

Democracy and rule of law is dead in Pakistan.
Shame shame shame

Military are the problem. They know they hold key to power and they know the bribes have taken place yet they would rather we serve America than paksitan.

Slave with nukes is still a slave

Don't worry what I am foreseeing is pakistan will be exchanging nukes for money, otherwise Sri Lanka is nothing as to what would be happening in pakland.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Brother.. you have to understand people exposure and understanding. Many people still believe that what is aired, is always true. or that Benzair income support messages are legit, and Saba is in real trouble.
Dear, i do understand, thats why i am not arguing anything here, just on listening mode...and respecting others' opinions.

What's the solution?
IK or any political party for that matter, should look into the eyes of lotas and should promise to people that they will never give them party ticket even if they can't make govt because of that.
The voters should not shy away from criticizing their parties on the policies that are detrimental to common people and state.

All the PDF nay sayers from webmaster to selected moderators will rot in hell inshallah.

Ok mir jaffar aur mir sadiq k khaba T... tum khanzeer log to wakai 1 dollar k liya apni maan ko b bech do. You bloody sellouts kafi achi tarbeat ki ha tumhare ama aba ne.

We won't accept military dictators now. Enough is enough. We need civilian dictators or I would like to invite CCP into Pakistan and wipe our a$$es alike for once instead of again watching an Army man dictating us again how to best cherry blossom the US boots 🥾
Nobody is asking for a dictatorship be it from army or PTI. Down with fascism

I mean why do we even have Pakistan at this point.

Break it into Punjabistan and Sindhudesh giving it to Sharifs and Bhutto's respectively.
Pakistan ki existence PTi ki marhoon e minnat ni hai. Ye nonsensical baten yahan na kia kren shukria

when imran khan was purchasing MNAs? they were free candidates and everyone try to grab free winner candidates after elections .
As per law Independent had to join parties .... it was not like IK "purchased" independent candidates, btw the some of the candidates were PTI workers who after rejection of ticket from Party contested the election independent;y and won.

Don't worry what I am foreseeing is pakistan will be exchanging nukes for money, otherwise Sri Lanka is nothing as to what would be happening in pakland.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Are you crazy??????

What do you think a powerful nation does when economically pressed?????? Expansion we can unileratally expand and seize oilfield overseas if we are pressed in economy. We will definitely make a way for yourself that I can assure you that is what military strength buys you... The capability to seek a path for yourself.

Also forcing a nuclear armed nation to a corner means you give them no option but to declare war hence nobody would force pakistan economically unless they are prepared to create miscalculation and world wars

Last edited by a moderator:
Never EVER tell me Saba isn't real. I've helped her a couple of times. Nice girl.
Nice...you helped her in which capacity...plumber, astronaut, doctor, soldier?? :p: :p: :p:

1649417581568.png

Attachments

• 1649417521515.png
    1649417521515.png
    375.5 KB · Views: 19
Pakistan ki existence PTi ki marhoon e minnat ni hai. Ye nonsensical baten yahan na kia kren shukria

All evidence points to PDM parties being given favors upon favors at the expense of the common man. It's not about PTI or IK, it's about getting to see these swines masquerading as democrats laughing all the way to the bank. It's about realizing this country is headed towards another 35 years of limping.

Aise hi karna hai to seedha bta dain hum bi jati umra ja k koi dihari laga lain.

Nice...you helped her in which capacity...plumber, astronaut, doctor, soldier?? :p: :p: :p:

View attachment 831794
Doodh wala.

:D

All evidence points to PDM parties being given favors upon favors at the expense of the common man. It's not about PTI or IK, it's about getting to see these swines masquerading as democrats laughing all the way to the bank. It's about realizing this country is headed towards another 35 years of limping.

Aise hi karna hai to seedha bta dain hum bi jati umra ja k koi dihari laga lain.
Yehe baten PMLn aur PPP krti thi jb PTI power main ai. Aik he dafa khan se kahen na k Fauj ka nam le. Aisy indirect attack krne se kya hoga?

Back
Top Bottom