Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sir Sir

LOL.jpg

Last edited:
Yehe baten PMLn aur PPP krti thi jb PTI power main ai. Aik he dafa khan se kahen na k Fauj ka nam le. Aisy indirect attack krne se kya hoga?
PPP ka to banta hai wo fauj se dase hue hain. But PML-N? They were literally born in Zia's lap, they have no right to complain after 35 years of incessant looting.

Khan kabi nai le ga fauj ka naam. He's not PDM jo khule aam eent se eent bajane ki batain krte hain.

Pakistan is not this weak that a govt change automatically means Denuclearization and balakanization. You guys really think a PM can order Army to undo 70 years of work in one day or a year?

Unfortunately, 99% voters in Pakistan are cult worshipper of their parties with zero attachment and loyalty towards the state. Kisi ko Khan akhri umeed lagta, kisi ko Altaf to kisi ko zardari ya nawaz. How many voters dare to take their representatives to task when they do corruption and go against the policies of the state? The answer is zero.

These voters are undoing Pakistan not anyone outside of Pakistan.

PM can't do that but COAS can undo all the work of 70 years if there is any.

This could mean that IK will be PM beyond Saturday and that NCV would fail. Otherwise forming a commission would be pointless as next PM would simply revoke it.

My opinion is that defectors votes would be rejected by Speaker for floor crossing that is unconstitutional. And MQM may disappear at the last minute.

I don’t think anyone will accept a traditional Martial Law anymore. PTI supporters were probably the most pro-army people in the country but the army lost their trust.

If the establishment assures people that they will hold a quick referendum for a new constitution and then transfer power then PTI supporters will probably support a short Martial Law.

The new constitution can have some or all of the following:

1. Directly elected President
  2. National Assembly
  3. 30+ provinces with assemblies and directly elected governors
  4. Overhaul of judicial system, police etc.
One year of Martial Law can be enough to implement this.

Pakistan needs a serious change in direction, and now is probably a good time to do this. The alternative is sinking further into poverty and chaos.

That's like a plausible solution.

Image of the army has seen lot many ups and downs over a long period of time...it never remained constant...
Then you are up for a big surprise buddy! The world has changed drastically in last 20 years or so. And army hasn't faced the music since then. Propaganda, media warfare is the strongest tool of combat nowadays, which you left open by your strange, mysterious disappearance. And I assure you if you stick to this failed strategy then things would never be the same again, unless you start a full blown war with our eastern neighbor really soon to recover your lost domestic support

Last edited:
This could mean that IK will be PM beyond Saturday and that NCV would fail. Otherwise forming a commission would be pointless as next PM would simply revoke it.

My opinion is that defectors votes would be rejected by Speaker for floor crossing that is unconstitutional. And MQM may disappear at the last minute.
Looks good?

PM can't do that but COAS can undo all the work of 70 years if there is any.
There lies a catch. Even COAS cannot decide it just like that. There are layers upon layers and sons and daughters of soil who would fail each and every attempt to make Pakistan a slave country. Trust me on that one.

Mass resignations is a truck ki batti.

Looks good?

IK doesn't benefit from this commission unless he has a plan to remain PM.

The only option to remain PM I can see is rejection of defectors votes and one party, possibly MQM, or group of MNAs doing a David Copperfield disappearance act.

There lies a catch. Even COAS cannot decide it just like that. There are layers upon layers and sons and daughters of soil who would fail each and every attempt to make Pakistan a slave country. Trust me on that one.

You might be right but are we not witnessing the same where a foreign power is using head of the army to bring the regime change and install all the corrupt traitor tola.

oo yaar ki chutyapa aapi napi lagaye hoi hey sedha sedah reserver may say 500M nikaal aur kareedlay saray tatay phaty idhar udar kay ageeb drama lgaya huwa hey is Khan nay b...

Mass resignations is a truck ki batti.

IK doesn't benefit from this commission unless he has a plan to remain PM.

The only option to remain PM I can see is rejection of defectors votes and one party, possibly MQM, or group of MNAs doing a David Copperfield disappearance act.
Your prediction of lengthy speeches may become reality. But do you think it might land him in contempt of court?

oo yaar ki chutyapa aapi napi lagaye hoi hey sedha sedah reserver may say 500M nikaal aur kareedlay saray tatay phaty idhar udar kay ageeb drama lgaya huwa hey is Khan nay b...

Buy with taxpayers money's? He's already rejected that option and said so in his speech to nation. He won't drop to that level.

Back
Top Bottom