What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
My opinion is that defectors votes would be rejected by Speaker for floor crossing that is unconstitutional. And MQM may disappear at the last minute.

NA speaker can postpone the session for unlimited amount of time until the investigation is fully completed

Your prediction of lengthy speeches may become reality. But do you think it might land him in contempt of court?

Rejection of vote won't be contempt of court as recent order doesn't prohibit speaker from rejection of vote and also says that article on defection is in no way restricted by the judgement.

Lengthy speeches would be to buy time but not for commission as that would take some weeks at least to give it's opinion.

NA speaker can postpone the session for unlimited amount of time until the investigation is fully completed

Nah. He won't. Agenda already issued by Speaker. IK won't sacrifice his speaker in the process. I don't see that happening.

I hope IK realizes now that its not him vs opposition. After court verdict its Him Vs Supreme court.

oo yaar ki chutyapa aapi napi lagaye hoi hey sedha sedah reserver may say 500M nikaal aur kareedlay saray tatay phaty idhar udar kay ageeb drama lgaya huwa hey is Khan nay b...
If this drama drags on, then it's in the best interest of the IK and detrimental to the military only. People are watching that our country is paralyzed in this unholy war of nothingness and the military mysteriously remains silent and "neutral" on it while they have taken oath to protect Pakistan from all kinds of internal/external threats with their lives put on stake. So there would be strong sentiment in the public that $10 Billion gone for waste in this fiscal year by feeding a bulky impotent institution which can't do its sole job discription.

Last edited:
Ignore those bashing army. COAS already explained why we are getting closer with China and installation of American puppets would damage Pakistan and PA in the long run.
Oh no, cmon dear...humain bhi tau pata chalay...hai kia Pak Army...

Back
Top Bottom