What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
The problem with these media groups is that every 2nd or 3rd news or prediction they make is false.

They have no credibility whatsoever. Now if they once in a while report some fact, even that one is not bought by anyone.

Media and Judicial organs in our country are absolute pathetic!

So I have a small suggestion. Maybe I am wrong. But might work.

Imran Khan should visit Mansoora, and invite Jamat e Islami to join in the next elections. Then PM Imran should visit the Pagharas of Sindh and invite them as well.
If both say yes, then dissolve the assemblies and go for re-elections.

Na rahygi PPP or Na rahygi MQM, or Zerdari Samandar kinary baitha dukhi geet ga raha hoga :lol:
@HRK

So I have a small suggestion. Maybe I am wrong. But might work.

Imran Khan should visit Mansoora, and invite Jamat e Islami to join in the next elections. Then PM Imran should visit the Pagharas of Sindh and invite them as well.
If both say yes, then dissolve the assemblies and go for re-elections.

Na rahygi PPP or Na rahygi MQM, or Zerdari Samandar kinary baitha dukhi geet ga raha hoga :lol:
@HRK
Do you think there will be free & fair election and those who are conspiring against IK government will not influence not only the next election but would ensure the players of next regime in place of IK government to continue for at least 1 more decade. I am afraid they are again planning to repeat the 2008-2018 arrangements.

Now the ONLY way out is Emergency.

Spoken like a true chutiya who don't know anything. Pretty sure you are not from sindh from the way you talk.

A teue chutya would be someone lowlife like u, because apparently u cant let go of ur street upbringing. It doesn't require much IQ to see through their hypocrisy but i guess ur not smarter than ur BJP hindutva brothers.

Do you think there will be free & fair election and those who are conspiring against IK government will not influence not only the next election but would ensure the players of next regime in place of IK government to continue for at least 1 more decade. I am afraid they are again planning to repeat the 2008-2018 arrangements.

And then?

absolutely Not MQM just thinking about this City & people of Karachi & since day 1 its trying to kick out this bloody ppp from Karachi But every time provincial authority comes in the middle so what MQM can do...
Sell karachi. That's all they have been doing for past 2 decades. Those times are gone when we urdu speakers could proudly say that mqm is party of qalam. Now mqm is the group who sell karachi and its awaam to highest bidder.

Did you see the latest statement from PSP leader Mustafa Kamal?

MQM sold the future of Karachi for position and money so many times in the past. What more do you expect from them?
I wanted establishment to banned MQM but they want to keep balance of power in Sindh.
They have no choice. They are the smaller party in the province. If they don't work with Center or Province (depending on whoever can deliver for them), they cannot run Karachi. It is simple as that. I can guarantee that with all things being equal, MQM likes PTI better than PPP. There are no two choices on this one. However, siding with PTI does nothing for Karachi which is in a vice-like grip of the PPP.

Last edited:
Its also possible that there will be defections among tarin and aleem group and also PMLN.

mqm pakistan also said they will reconsider if such thing happens and they will not be part of any conspiracy against pakistan.

View attachment 828699
After the refusal of Aleem Khan, Tareen Group on Wednesday has refused to support the government..

According to details, majority of Tareen Group members have suggested to support the Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N). In a non-primitive consultation, Tareen Group has suggested to support the PML-N.

Pertaining to the matter, the member of the group mentioned that we want to have inclinations towards the opposition. The Tareen Group sent all the suggestions to Jahangir Tareen, while PML-N has signaled to adjust Tareen Group in governance.

PML-N has conveyed to take Tareen Group alongside. On the other hand, the contacts of federal and provincial governors with Tareen Group have been failed.

Aleem Khan group refuses to support Pervaiz Elahi for CM slot

Group of disgruntled Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Aleem Khan has refused to support candidature of Pervaiz Elahi for Chief Minister of Punjab

Spokesperson of the group, said that for the first four years incompetent Usman Buzdar was imposed on the province and now Pervaiz Elahi has been named for the position.

He said that the he cannot even repeat words PM Imran Khan have used against PML-Q’s Pervaiz Elahi in the past and every sincere member of the PTI has reservations on the announcement.

Aleem group they will not engage in any horse trading and will unconditionally support opposition parties.

It merits mention that Prime Minister Imran Khan nominated PML-Q leader Pervaiz Elahi as the next chief minister of Punjab and Usman Buzdar has handed over his resignation to the premier.

The development came after successful negotiations between Prime Minister Imran Khan and Pervaiz Elahi were held at Bani Gala.

Snakes are biting back. Humiliation for state of Pakistan . Selling mothers for money. May Allah bless you kids like bilwal n Maryam say ameen. If you are ppp follower may Allah bless you son like belwal.. If you are n leag followers then may Allah bless you daughter like mayam

ais ki suno kid kaun lol

دنیا میں کسی بھی ملک کی خارجہ پالیسی آزاد نہیں ہوتی،شاہد خاقان​

It would be funny if I didnt care about my country
You should, the country interests need to be protected, but not personalities and here is the problem, if Morrison not a PM next time no body care but may be liberal voter shocked if they lose next elections. Parties not Personalities.

What happens after emergency?

Isn't that we will have to go back to polls and the outcome would still not be in favor of PTI. What do you say?

MQM always stands with the winning side whoever that maybe. Same goes with PMLQ and some electable. For real democracy to arrive in Pakistan, political parties should shun the politics of electable and should not take in the sell outs who continue to change parties. Unfortunately, the king makers in Pakistan has designed a system in such a way that they can make or break any party easily.

Back
Top Bottom