What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imran Khan will share the letter with the senior journalist today. He just announced.

He looks like a defeated man.

Yup. Nobody I mean no true muhajir would ever align with PPP. Murtaza Wahab is looked upon as a house nigger ( if you know what I mean). It is in the history. The interest of PPP and the interest of muhajir people are not same , in fact they are diametrically opposed to each other. Most of their alliances in the past were short lived and broke down anyway. Pretty sure the same will happen in the future. Anyone who thinks that PPP and MQM can go along clearly doesn't live in Sindh or know ground realities. The only muhajir people who would ever align with PPP are sell outs who don't really care about the interest of muhajir people at large.

I actually met with a MQM MNA back in 2013 and told him that the actions of his party members are creating strong disillusionment among muhajir people. The regular bhatte ki parchiyan , target killing , abduction and etc of their own people , is dwindling the support MQM enjoys. I also told him that neither sindhis nor establishment care about muhajir people and if there is a future operation against MQM ( which did happen 3 years later) , you won't find muhajirs dying to protect the party.... Needless to say , he didn't care and thought that just like they rode other operations in the past with the support of muhajir people , it will be the same in the future.....

I have met with many MQM workers , sector , unit and some people sitting in parliament and almost all of them were clearly oblivious or ignorant or possible they knew or pretended otherwise to the fact that genuine support of MQM was dwindling rapidly due to party's anti muhajir actions in the city.

As far the alliance goes and its implications when it comes to next elections ; definitely. Muhajir people would rather vote for PTI(who didn't really deliver as per expectations) or any other party than vote for PPP. MQM will always have a die hard group despite everything and will be able to win few seats here and there but the iron fist rule they enjoyed will never come unless they break off their alliance with PPP and actually work for the betterment of muhajir people. In fact , we might see resurgence of Jamat - i - islami if both PTI and MQM fail to deliver. I can't accurately predict the future , but if things move as they right now , MQM will not perform well in next elections and we might see the revival of Jamat i islami in Karachi.

Thanks for the insight.

I do believe that any party which comes to power will be at a handicap, unless they also have Sindh government. That is why PTI, no matter what it has in the center, cannot deliver to the full extent in Karachi. Federal government cannot improve municipal activities in Karachi, neither the long standing water problems etc.

The federal government can only do mega projects, K4, KCR, Green Line, the proposed KPT transportation project etc.

Aur kia karain ab woh without provincial government?

Imran Khan will share the letter with the senior journalist today. He just announced.

He looks like a defeated man.

This makes things interesting.

Detractors have been saying that the letter is of a Pakistani official, it's fake etc etc.

Now that journalists and allies see it, they would have some food for thought. At least they would know the contents of it. I have also heard that it would go to the SC as well.

Thanks for the insight.

I do believe that any party which comes to power will be at a handicap, unless they also have Sindh government. That is why PTI, no matter what it has in the center, cannot deliver to the full extent in Karachi. Federal government cannot improve municipal activities in Karachi, neither the long standing water problems etc.

The federal government can only do mega projects, K4, KCR, Green Line, the proposed KPT transportation project etc.

Aur kia karain ab woh without provincial government?

Play dirty.. I mean real dirty.

Everything is fair in love and war. Yaa tou zindagi bhar rote raho as a slave ya phir apne future key liye kuch karo.

You are an experienced person judging from your profile. You know very well how major powers have come into being and what nasty things people have to do in order to succeed.

MQM or Muhajir people have to turn full Machiavellian if they want Khi and urban areas back with full authority and control warna submit yourself to sindhi overlords.

Play dirty.. I mean real dirty.

Everything is fair in love and war. Yaa tou zindagi bhar rote raho as a slave ya phir apne future key liye kuch karo.

You are an experienced person judging from your profile. You know very well how major powers have come into being and what nasty things people have to do in order to succeed.

MQM or Muhajir people have to turn full Machiavellian if they want Khi and urban areas back with full authority and control warna submit yourself to sindhi overlords.

It's easy to say this, but not that easy to actually do it.

MQM has itself said that of all the governments in the past, PTI has done the most for Karachi. PTI was working on the census. THey gave them projects. Everything that they could.

PPP has been in power for 15 years, aur jo pandra saal main na kia woh ab karain gay yeh for Karachi? Unless the establishment has given assurances regarding the missing persons etc.

Anyways, I firmly believe that PPP will double cross them.

Secondly, this is all because of the next elections. MQM sees PTI as the opponent, not PPP, and MQM has always left the government just before the elections to fight them independently.

I would say, let's wait.

Maybe PTI can surprise us.
I don't think there are any more surprises left. The way the ministers are tasked to woo the ittehadis. Nope, no surprise left. Faisal vawda has been told to talk to the MQM now.

It's easy to say this, but not that easy to actually do it.

MQM has itself said that of all the governments in the past, PTI has done the most for Karachi. PTI was working on the census. THey gave them projects. Everything that they could.

PPP has been in power for 15 years, aur jo pandra saal main na kia woh ab karain gay yeh for Karachi? Unless the establishment has given assurances regarding the missing persons etc.

Anyways, I firmly believe that PPP will double cross them.

Secondly, this is all because of the next elections. MQM sees PTI as the opponent, not PPP, and MQM has always left the government just before the elections to fight them independently.
Just saying that even after Modi if any Pakistani ever wanted an Indian visa all you had to do was request a favor from Farooq Sattar or other MQM Cadre.

What do you think are relationships built in London and Houston?

So
all donkeys now secure their positions now 😂
Jithe di khotiyan otthi aan khalotian 😉

Opper wale played well to not any one side this time

Shameless mqm sold karachi to ppp
absolutely Not MQM just thinking about this City & people of Karachi & since day 1 its trying to kick out this bloody ppp from Karachi But every time provincial authority comes in the middle so what MQM can do...

Back
Top Bottom