What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
So this proves that US is out for our PM's blood and want him out, if not they will use pressure tactics mostly economic in nature

We need to make a stand as a people - but these pressure tactics will make him deeply unpopular- I can think the use of IMF, FATF at the top of my head
are we up for this challenge?

I do not understand why the Pakistani Army Chief is being so obnoxious by attempting to serve Western masters, by calling Russia the aggressor. Particularly when the Government of Pakistan has refused to join any camp and wants good relations with all countries.

Pakistan has the avenues to withstand Western sanctions. If the Govt of Pakistan and Pakistan Army does not see this, then it is a sad state of affairs. Anyone who has the ability to critically analyze the geopolitical spectrum today, will you that the West's eco-system for imposing economic sanctions is fast deteriorating.

This is the time for Pakistan to be actively securing its economy, diversifying it's national reserves, moving away and becoming zero dependant from IMF-WB, as well as increasing it's trade volumes with China and Russia.

Now isn't the time for lollygagging.

20cadb59-6ddc-4aa5-8d22-c2520f8ce03a.JPG

asal bat ya ha ka tasoob ko koe had nahi hote yaha ppp na Karachi ko tabah o barbad kar dya iss Shahar ka janazah nikal gaya ha Pti na bhe Karachi ke awam ka lya kuch nhi kya MQM sirf Iss Shahr ka logon or Iss shahar ka bhala chahte ha iss waqt ppp Karachi ka tamam iddaro pr qabiz ho kar bathe hue ha har idara mai sirf loot mar chal rahi ha MQM he iss shahar ke haqiqi numainda jamat ha...

This is the only, and oldest argument by MQM for over 50 years now. And yes, you are right to some extent. But MQM has done nothing but promote identity politics under the guise of national politics. As long as Sindhi people don't vote PPP out of the province, you will keep living in the status quo. Your argument that PTI did not do anything for Karachi is essentially flawed because your PTI govt. MNAs are responsible for legislation, and not ensuring supply of clean water to your home. After the 18th amendment, you cannot expect PTI to deliver service to you at your doorstep. Vote for visionary leaders, who genuinely want your benefit. And not the people from your cast and ethnicity, who promise to withhold the integrity of your unique identity.

The best thing you can do for your city is spread political awareness in Sindh. This move will ensure that Sindh is freed from the claws of PPP. The moment a PTI govt. is formed in Sindh, Karachi will become a super-power within Pakistan. Karachi will become independent of Sindh to a great degree. You just have to play your part of spreading awareness. Use social media, reach out to friends, family and neighbours. Otherwise, PPP will keep Karachi as a hostage for another long period of time. The age of identity politics is over.

Pakistan is divided. He is wrong but also IK pro journalists are also not saints. They twist the facts. The below anchor is bashing US alot but also running ads on US owned youtube and giving 45% to Youtube out of his earnings. Hypocrisy in Pakistan is at all time high. I hope things get better.

image.png
Lol don't let your women to do makeup. Because most of the items are smuggled from the India which every now and then kills your people. US imposed sanctions on the Russian oil. But US still imports oil and huge quantities of fertilizer from Russia.

Taliban fought the USSR with their AK-47s and fought US by their M-4 and Scar rifles. Don't delve into that kind of 💩 show. One can't live that way

basically the answer is just a generic all round goody goody answer!

Pakistan is divided. He is wrong but also IK pro journalists are also not saints. They twist the facts. The below anchor is bashing US alot but also running ads on US owned youtube and giving 45% to Youtube out of his earnings. Hypocrisy in Pakistan is at all time high. I hope things get better.

image.png
how does he get to decide what ads are run youtube? wth are you on about? you are acting like PDM and hiding behind technicalities.

So the Establishment has a big headache as it has been established that half of the establishment is corrupt, in the pockets of foreign entities and are enemies of Pakistan and democracy. The corrupts foolishly allowed themselves to be setup. It was like putting a cookie jar in front of a naughty child , you just know they are going to put their hands in it for a free cookie and you just wait to catch them. Now question is who set the opposition up? We are now in the league of world class masterminds and brilliant minds and whoever did it fu(ked up the opposition big time in one simple leak, 3 political parties flushed down the drain by one act of genius. So there are a number of questions, firstly were the Americans in on the game, secondly, was the ISI in on the game, thirdly , was MI6 in on the game and lastly was IK in on the game? There is another more concerning question which is how seriously will act of treason be taken and how will the Pakistani people take it, the consequence will be that the country will be divided further and tempers and hostilities will rise. This is a typical cookbook recipe for undermining the stability and cohesion of a nation.

Since very few people are aware about the actuall aylaamia so it'd be pre mature to jump to the conclusions. A journo is alleging that military provided face saving to the regime ------.

Including the Aylaamia
Journos are traitors in league with the treacherous politicians.
Pakistan needs a purge.

They all need to be hanged from cranes and lampposts.

That's true. Pakistani slaves are a pathetic sight.... Pakistan has bred a lot of Hussain Haqqanis, Tarek Fatahs and Salman Rushdies
Tarek Fatahs and Salman Rushdies are not the problem here.

Journos are traitors in league with the treacherous politicians.
Pakistan needs a purge.

They all need to be hanged from cranes and lampposts.

Only jurno and politicos are to be declared traitors? They are just reporting what's been fed to them by the " patriots for eternity "

So the Establishment has a big headache as it has been established that half of the establishment is corrupt, in the pockets of foreign entities and are enemies of Pakistan and democracy. The corrupts foolishly allowed themselves to be setup. It was like putting a cookie jar in front of a naughty child , you just know they are going to put their hands in it for a free cookie and you just wait to catch them. Now question is who set the opposition up? We are now in the league of world class masterminds and brilliant minds and whoever did it fu(ked up the opposition big time in one simple leak, 3 political parties flushed down the drain by one act of genius. So there are a number of questions, firstly were the Americans in on the game, secondly, was the ISI in on the game, thirdly , was MI6 in on the game and lastly was IK in on the game? There is another more concerning question which is how seriously will act of treason be taken and how will the Pakistani people take it, the consequence will be that the country will be divided further and tempers and hostilities will rise. This is a typical cookbook recipe for undermining the stability and cohesion of a nation.

Military cannot screw strategic relations with global powers just to serve the revolutionary optics of a otheriwse capitalist , stubborn and an incompetent docile moron.

basically the answer is just a generic all round goody goody answer!

how does he get to decide what ads are run youtube? wth are you on about? you are acting like PDM and hiding behind technicalities.
Lol he can turn off ads with one click and come out stronger but $$$ are important for him too I guess. I dont give a F about PDM, Hang them or whatever and just move forward. Last year IK was taking vote of confidence, this year this again. Musharraf ruled for almost 10 years but NS/Bhutto/Zardari came back and now next generation is in picture. This cycle keeps on going. Govt was sure they will complete 5 years but they didnt let this Govt complete and I was also sure but what happened was shameful, IK allies betrayed him at last moment but they come on TV with dhadahi. Now again elections then elections dhandli drama. Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

Really I wish all opposition gets aside and let IK rule for 10 years. But no everyone is besharam.

Back
Top Bottom