What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
For more than 10 years I am saying said Dawn is Pro India on different platforms. They want Indian readers just for more $$$ they earn from ads on website.

For now, SC is looking at legal authority of the Deputy Speaker verdict whether the ruling he gave was as per the law or not. They ain't going anywhere else. Their entire focus is on this point.

1649150546880.png

1649150649386.png

1649150700921.png

1649150764096.png

Last edited:
The detailed order of the Dy Speaker is written under his name, and is only confirmed by the speaker.

If I am not wrong, the detailed orders holds precedence over all others and is what will be considered.

This in no way means that the NSC decision bans ANY further action to be taken. If the NSC gives a direction, the government isn't restricted in taking any other action independent of the NSC.

Agreed, but does government (which is questioned by NCM) or speaker can declare anyone or a group of member parliamentarians Ghaddars and deny them the right to vote??

Lol he can turn off ads with one click and come out stronger but $$$ are important for him too I guess. I dont give a F about PDM, Hang them or whatever and just move forward. Last year IK was taking vote of confidence, this year this again. Musharraf ruled for almost 10 years but NS/Bhutto/Zardari came back and now next generation is in picture. This cycle keeps on going. Govt was sure they will complete 5 years but they didnt let this Govt complete and I was also sure but what happened was shameful, IK allies betrayed him at last moment but they come on TV with dhadahi. Now again elections then elections dhandli drama. Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

Really I wish all opposition gets aside and let IK rule for 10 years. But no everyone is besharam.
hmmn

DAWN published the ECP story, Raza Rabbani quoted it in court (not that it has any legal value), and then ECP clarifies.

These newspapers used to be much better than this. I actually used to read DAWN every single morning religiously.
Told you in another thread that there is a ECP, PDM, Dawn troika against PM Imran Khan / PTI. It's been ongoing for quite a while now but now getting completely exposed

Agreed, but does government (which is questioned by NCM) or speaker can declare anyone or a group of member parliamentarians Ghaddars and deny them the right to vote??
Yes. Foreign meddling in Pakistan was proven in NSC meeting, thus opposition that came with NCM can be declared traitors with the subsequent dismissing of their motion

Courts were silent when PTI took case of horse trading in broad daylight... but CJ sent back reference back to parliament.

Almost all the opposition party heads brain cells are dead, and with impaired mental faculties, the reason is too much hatred for PM IK, hatred devors.

And with it they are blinded by the lust for money and power. Truly they become imbecile and idiots...due to all these proven reasons.

Now don't get cranky-"If you persist, I will conclude that while in the UK , you are keeping same morals hold by most in Pakistan."

I guess you have no answers. Good, now take a chill pill and get on with whatever you do, or don't do anything.

IMO It is all irrelevant now that the President of Pakistan has consented to the dissolution of Parliament.

I believe Imran Khan did the right thing to seek fresh mandate. Democracy is all about the wishes of the people.

It will interesting to see whether the people of Pakistan will agree with a vote of no confidence and vote him out of office.

Back
Top Bottom