What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
US Asst Secretary of State Donald Lu, who according to Imran Khan made the threat of regime change to Ambassador
Asad Khan, delivered the *keynote* address at a Pak Embassy event. This was 10 days after IK learned about the conspiracy.

WoW!!

The full video of the March 17 event is on the Pak Embassy's youtube channel:

actually diesel wants elections asap, he just wanted to embarrass IK

biggest losers will be PPP and PMLN if SC doesnt give verdict in their favor since they had plans to undo some of the elections reforms which PTI did, inparticular allowing overseas Pakistanis to vote. Once done that, they would had gone for the elections.
Diesel doesnt want overseas vote and doesnt want electronic voting
He also doesnt want NAB

The biggest loser is the MQM-P. Turned into dust.

View attachment 830694
asal bat ya ha ka tasoob ko koe had nahi hote yaha ppp na Karachi ko tabah o barbad kar dya iss Shahar ka janazah nikal gaya ha Pti na bhe Karachi ke awam ka lya kuch nhi kya MQM sirf Iss Shahr ka logon or Iss shahar ka bhala chahte ha iss waqt ppp Karachi ka tamam iddaro pr qabiz ho kar bathe hue ha har idara mai sirf loot mar chal rahi ha MQM he iss shahar ke haqiqi numainda jamat ha...

There is no word of conspiracy, regime change. A country want to change the regime of your country and you would issue just a démarche??

DG ISPR said just that which was released on the first day after NSC meeting, nothing more nothing less.

View attachment 830734
Patwari Logic
1649142067806.png

Not again! Dear Lord, as every generation of kiddies sitting abroad and spinning their grand dreams of conquest gains access to the Internet, this piece of shitty thinking crops up

You are good at spinning stories in your own , head, that for sure. But its ok because because indians dont like to hear that smaller Pakistan is capable of changing superpower Indias destiny.

Read my comment again and try to understand what i am laying out.

This letter by the US under Secretary of State to the opposition revealed by Imran Khan is indeed very damaging to the US.

The opposition members should be picked up for investigation and if found guilty charged for treason.

Anyway it is brilliant and very democratic for PM Imran Khan to request the President to dissolve the Parliament and to seek a new mandate. Something the opposition dread at this point.

:coffee:👍👍👍
Actually it's not that much damaging to the US. As it's usual way of the US officials to send messages to the Pakistani slave Govts. A very few are leaked but most of them stay sealed in Foreign office archives forever.

Whatever they spent of IK in last 3 years, now they want to re-earn it all by supporting corrupt a44holes...

You are good at spinning stories in your own , head, that for sure. But its ok because because indians dont like to hear that smaller Pakistan is capable of changing superpower Indias destiny.

Read my comment again and try to understand what i am laying out.
I only wish it was something else that was being laid out.

Do you realise how frequently this same exact things has been said before?

I hope MQM. I would have said establishment but I think they will not want IK back in next election so they are going to flex the muscle again.

Amazing campaign going on by geo/hamid mir and the likes against IK and putting pressure on SC. Just amazing.

US Asst Secretary of State Donald Lu, who according to Imran Khan made the threat of regime change to Ambassador
Asad Khan, delivered the *keynote* address at a Pak Embassy event. This was 10 days after IK learned about the conspiracy.

WoW!!

The full video of the March 17 event is on the Pak Embassy's youtube channel:

So? He is the ambassador, he delivered the message to the government doesn't mean he stop doing his job. I mean the logic.

I only wish it was something else that was being laid out.

Do you realise how frequently this same exact things has been said before?

It would have been easier to say something, if you could explain what specificially you disagree with

Back
Top Bottom