What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would say ppp, zardari and his son. These two wanted to get foreign ministry and presidency based on their 41 na seats. But now that elections are taking place, they won’t get such powerful posts even if they form a coalition

There is no significant change in Pakistan's stance. Only problem is that when the US called for a statement on Russia they unexpectedly got a response from Pakistan instead of a meak yes sir. US had gotten used to the tone set by Musharaf where whatever the US wanted was Pakistan's official policy.

No real basis for sanctions exist and I doubt US or EU would go that far. All this is just national politics kicking off a storm in a tea cup.

Now IF, a big IF, sanctions are imposed then it will be a mess for Paksitan because we as a nation will have to adapt. Traitors within from journalists, politicians, afsars will jump over each other to prove to US that they are the best choice for them. Things will get messy.

So this proves that US is out for our PM's blood and want him out, if not they will use pressure tactics mostly economic in nature

We need to make a stand as a people - but these pressure tactics will make him deeply unpopular- I can think the use of IMF, FATF at the top of my head
are we up for this challenge?
Didn't Khansaheeb warn that whatever Pakistan did that US sanctions were coming? I hope Pakistani strategists planned for it to minimise the impact in some sectors. TRIPC trade ahead!

You have trouble understanding the difference between fact (IMF acknowledgement) and accusation (so called unnamed economists where only 1 name is mentioned against a personal opinion).
[/QUOTE]

you can spin it any way you please.

the fact remains, Darr is a liar, a crook, a trickister , a guy who legs shook (read hadiabiya mills scam) who is good at running away. His stupid polices resulted in the problems we have today.

jezz.. BBC pulled his pants down to great effect.

So they allowed the dissolution of assemblies instead of protecting the incumbent govt and apprehending the "Traitors" who took the money from enemies...

I would say ppp, zardari and his son. These two wanted to get foreign ministry and presidency based on their 41 na seats. But now that elections are taking place, they won’t get such powerful posts even if they form a coalition

Fazlu had nothing to loose in this gamble. He was just aiming high hoping to land somewhere decent. A+ for effort to him. He managed to get so close without any significant presence within assemblies to bargain against.

Zardari is already badnaam in Punjab and he knows that. PPP has no real chance of forming a national government anytime soon because of his weakness..they can and probably will hold on to Sindh no matter what. So he didn't loose much either except for this brief discomfort before next elections. A- for effort.

Maryam Nawaz and co were the only who had any real chance in next elections. And they are the ones who had anything to actually loose i.e. their base in Punjab and KPK. PTI was down in the gutters before this stunt but Maryam managed to turn IK in to a hero after this. Every Pakistani loves a good old Amreki / Yahoodi sazish and forget about mehngai, Buzdar and poor governance. F for effort and F for execution to Noon league.

PTI, if they play carefully with who they award their tickets to next time, will emerge as the real winners. They got this miracle handed down to them that has cleaned their past sins and made them the patriots and saviours this poor nation has been waiting for.

Thanks for creating this thread, it was needed.

The PDM foreign puppets are busy spreading disinformation to downplay the significance of National Security Committee acknowledgement.

--

Military Establishment, Federal Cabinet, Secretaries all agreed and ackknowledged that foreign interference indeed took place.

There is no word of conspiracy, regime change. A country want to change the regime of your country and you would issue just a démarche??

DG ISPR said just that which was released on the first day after NSC meeting, nothing more nothing less.

1649140209451.png

There is no word of conspiracy, regime change. A country want to change the regime of your country and you would issue just a démarche??

DG ISPR said just that which was released on the first day after NSC meeting, nothing more nothing less.

View attachment 830734

Tum log ki apni hi dunya hai :lol:

actually diesel wants elections asap, he just wanted to embarrass IK

biggest losers will be PPP and PMLN if SC doesnt give verdict in their favor since they had plans to undo some of the elections reforms which PTI did, inparticular allowing overseas Pakistanis to vote. Once done that, they would had gone for the elections.

Back
Top Bottom