What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
The biggest loser is the MQM-P. Turned into dust.

thanos-avengers.gif

I see deep upset at the actions of PDM in our UK community. Everyone is talking about it and cursing PDM.

With all the action on WhatsApp, the streets of central London haven't seen a riot for a long time🤣 maybe it's time for Nawaz needs to hire MMA fighters and not some desi thugs!? 🤣
What's the story of Chaudry Sarwar ex-governor Punjab ..who's based in UK.

MQM's not actually a loser because for a long time it has played the role of the fake and g*y party which played the role of a kingmaker and made strategic alliances with virulently anti-Urdu speaking parties. I don't see them hurting in the long run..

To paraphrase what the letter to the leaders of opposition parties of Pakistan said:

The relationship between Pakistan and the US would not improved as long as Imran Khan remained the Prime Minister.

The only way is to elect some else as PM.

A clear indication in black and white suggesting an invention by a nation to interfere with the internal affair of another.

It happened just before Russia troops invaded Ukraine, Pakistan PM Imran Khan visited Moscow and he signed a long term oil & gas as well as a wheat deal.

Which in my opinion is good as the deal will ensure the food security and benefits the people of Pakistan.

I have a naive question...

President of Pakistan does not have any political party affiliation or if he has one, he has to leave it before taking oath because he serves the state as the head of state. With NCV, PM resigns/changes, but why would President be changed? Shouldn't he complete his term which ends next year? Why was Mullah Diesel dreaming about being President?
President is elected by by NA, senate, and four provincial assemblies. He shall complete his 5 years term.
President can only be removed through impeachment by the two-third majority of both houses of the parliament, NA and Senate.

Thus is just speculation

Next time base your opinions on something more than a 20 second clip

They do and they get away with it because it is done very subtly.

T
Your house is Brick, concrete, wood or plastic and can't be made of mortar but is held together by Mortar. You know what I mean.

They don't get away with it, you should be honest in your answers.
If anything become public, noone last the day here in the UK. You know a Minister got done on speeding and jailed (Jonathan) for providing the details of his wife when in fact at the time he was driving the car not his wife.

People do not get spared even on a driving offence, if they lie or do any fraud. You and I know both know it. Lord Archer got done for changing a sentence in his diary to win in the court. He got done for the perjury at the time he was the Chairman of Conservative Party.

After that no TV station has ever aired any interview with Archer. Criminals are not given air time in the society.
Now look at Maryam, a convicted criminal, out on bail and she runs around like she is the Queen of Pakistan, while Pakistani journalists act like his paid stooges, nobody raises the questions, how come she is doing politics while out of the jail on bail!!

If you persist, I will conclude that while in the UK , you are keeping same morals hold by most in Pakistan.

Pakistan should no longer waste money on elections. instead its colonial masters should directly appoint officials to run the country.
View attachment 830707
look at what this here koofi said to understand my point
I am sure tomorrow he will give rolling that while Deputy had no authority , but a panel member , a corrupt thug Ayaz Saddiq did, so the vote taken by him is legal and binding and NCM is passed by the bandits is binding.

They grilled opposition lawyer pretty bad today. He wasn’t ready at all in his defense and asked for more time. He got scolded. And then SC asked the opposition why they didn’t go to the platform when invited twice by the govt to discuss the authenticity of the letter. Obviously still the dumb *** opposition didn’t have anything.

They are so far put themselves in a negative light. Hopefully the trend becomes their demise.
Tbh opposition has spent the last 4 years blatantly lying and looking like fools and they'll still got a significant portion of the population behind. Political tribalism keeps them alive, not logic.

I have a naive question...

President of Pakistan does not have any political party affiliation or if he has one, he has to leave it before taking oath because he serves the state as the head of state. With NCV, PM resigns/changes, but why would President be changed? Shouldn't he complete his term which ends next year? Why was Mullah Diesel dreaming about being President?
Because hehas to sign legislations they wanted to pass

Should you not wait for Supreme Court verdict before declaring that dust has settled in the NVC? :undecided:

Very true.

I am most surprised that anchors sitting on TV are equating this with those instances. The speaker did not dissolve the assembly.

The speaker only rejected the motion. All that came after, the letter to the president, the dissolution etc is in itself totally legal. It is only the rejection of the motion which is in question.
If the original order is deemed contrary to Law, all subsequent orders will be invalidated. However mass resignation of PTI members could propel the assmbly towards reelections.
A

Should you not wait for Supreme Court verdict before declaring that dust has settled in the NVC? :undecided:

Even if SC verdict is against PTI, they will submit their resignation and EC will have to call for general elections.

Last edited:
Iran oil and gas should be released soon, just dont know of why Iranian make another stupid demand during the negotiation that should be close enough to make a deal about one week ago.
Because they know that US is desperate to have their oil in market. Iran is suffering from sanctions but US is in hurry. So few extra demands can be tested.

We all need oil prices to come down. Otherwise many oil importing countries will start facing BOP issues.

Back
Top Bottom