What's new

PM Imran Khan Speech at Naya Pakistan Housing Islamabad Zone IV Launching Ceremony

completely lost hope from the government. IK is a man of words only. i am sure he wont get elected in next election but the bigger problem is that what other options do we have?

Project is awesome if it is properly implemented unlike peshawar BRT

Mods ban this as you have locked my threads. This is not a Fair.
Ban and lock are 2 different things...

WE have ban for members
We can delete threads
We can close threads

@Arsalan

Please put in some effort to write a summary or something about the speech...

ONLY posting videos/ tweets is not helpful and we have rules abt it...

completely lost hope from the government. IK is a man of words only. i am sure he wont get elected in next election but the bigger problem is that what other options do we have?

Orite smarty pants? Why don't you make your own political party and stand up
for elections? We will see how you do.

IK is trying his best...rest we are also to be blamed that we did not even give 2/3rds majority to him so better shut up and support him

Last edited:
now PMs get selected,

So you are saying me and 17 million Pakistanis who voted for PTI, their vote does not matter and your opinion that IK is selected matters more than 17 million people?

Do not overestimate your importance.
when did i say i was importnat, and 17 mil did not vote for pti, i did but not 17 mil'
no doubt that he was selected by boots, his silence over sahiwal tragedy till date is the biggest proof

Back
Top Bottom