What's new

PM Imran Khan live on PTV News - April 2022 .

If Mushy was in charge of the army he would have backed IK. He really liked him.

1648906773268.png

Last edited:
And why exactly Imran Khan should have called for early elections some months ago?

Are things bad like PPP tenure when dozens of people were dying in Karachi daily? Or like in pmln when foreign reserves were at an all time low?

These scumbags allowed each other to rule for 5 years but cannot allow a honest person the same?

If Imran Khan had sensed that he would be betrayed by his own party members then he should have called for early elections. If Imran Khan had sensed that he had enough public support to win a snap poll then he should have called early elections instead of appeasing the Lotas. Short of that, the ONLY constitutional route is an NCV and that MUST be respected.
Let's think beyond today. What could this corrupt and compromised opposition achieve after the gain the power for the next 1 year?? I doubt they will even stay united to form a government for long! And meanwhile, Imran Khan, being a political martyr, would roar back to power! Think beyond today!

Sure that Mulla Diesel will come up with a reciprocal protests and march to negate and undermine the PTI support march.

You guys extremely are lucky that you don't have likes of PPP and Nawaz Sharif in your country
The grass is always greener on the other side. India has its own domestic problems :undecided:

I m all for IK blowing up SHARIFS AND BHUTTOS

but not at expense of country.

On a side note: We SHOULD NOT LET our country become ANOTHER UKRAINE...,

And IK needs to keep his mouth SHUT....that's for sure.

He needs to think of other way rather than thinking of civil war.

Opposition doesn't have much credibility any way.

I think he wants to delay voting till monday, and on FIA's request to cancel the bail of SS and HS, court may order to arrest them, on monday.
Secondly, on monday, PTI may ask Supreme Court to withhold voting by calling NCM a foreign intervention and can request to order a judicial commision to investigate it, and may arrest the culprits/impose article 6.

I think he wants to delay voting till monday, and on FIA's request to cancel the bail of SS and HS, court may order to arrest them, on monday.
Secondly, on monday, PTI may ask Supreme Court to withhold voting by calling NCM a foreign intervention and can request to order a judicial commision to investigate it, and may arrest the culprits/impose article 6.
You're asking people to love Pakistan.

Won't happen.

IK is doing an Erdo'an move....

As for the puppets, it's the time to panic....

Even Mujib could bring the entire East Pak into a complete standstill for a number of weeks....

Looks like IK wants to settle the matter once and for all...

Hodri Meydan....

Last edited:
I want elections announced to end the uncertainty

The year when CPEC was to bloom and , our economy was to come out of shadows of Covid , we have fallen into hole called internal struggles for power

Military should connect with all parties and announce general election in 30 days and every one goes home till that point

Army Don't give out statement lay out a simple plan no one questions your loyalty to Nation

Get parties to agree to 30-45 day election
  • Remove Provision which allows blackmail of Majority seats winners by 2-3 seat winners

• PTI
VS
  • (Pakistan Demonic Movement -PDM)
    • PML
    • PPP
    • Yellow Turban fella
    • Forever Alone , victims MQM
    • Tareen Group
    • Renegade members

Dissolve , the National Assembly

All parties must accept to acknowledge the result of the election

Last edited:
I m all for IK blowing up SHARIFS AND BHUTTOS

but not at expense of country.

On a side note: We SHOULD NOT LET our country become ANOTHER UKRAINE...,

And IK needs to keep his mouth SHUT....that's for sure.

He needs to think of other way rather than thinking of civil war.

Opposition doesn't have much credibility any way.
Let it happen. It’s time to get ride of all the scum in one go.

Back
Top Bottom