What's new

PM Imran Khan - DO IT. Hunt them DOWN

The same Nora league also returned 47.08 billion foreign loan. PTI minister's written reply to Senate is attached:

http://www.senate.gov.pk/uploads/documents/questions/1535687032_486.pdf
Kindly quote the net loan figure i.e. 26 billion dollars plus...

Furthermore this does not include loans taken by private entities backed by government of Pakistan sovereign guarantees... Yes Mr. Dar used innovative way of hiding actual loans by getting them in the name of companies formed for various development projects and PTI had no idea of those loans as they were off the books of government of Pakistan till they came into power ...

LOL with out adding *** hole, my argument is powerful.

PTI got thugs from previous governments, fire its own selected ministers.

Kidding us,

This is Australian thought

5ce0d5e256459.jpg

And this is your

images

So who is next

No this is your illogical and impatient and corrupt mafia sympathizing thought.
Because when brains are corrupt, they lack patience and can only comprehend other corrupt.

The same Nora league also returned 47.08 billion foreign loan. PTI minister's written reply to Senate is attached:

http://www.senate.gov.pk/uploads/documents/questions/1535687032_486.pdf
this was also told to senate

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ill-take-generations-to-pay-senate-body-told/

it doesn't matter what they tell to senate at the end of noora era our debts crosses $100 bln dollar how ? if they return $47 bln loan shouldn't be our debts be around $70 bln or some thing

every entity were in loss PIA massive losses even 60% textile industry shuts down steel mills shuts down railway or any other industry you name he only gave subsidize to its own industries energy sector faced massive losses

our exports drops to from 22bln to 18 bln CAD to -18 bln trade gap goes from 20 bln to 40 bln

any govt entity can't run without subsidizes govt expenditure grows to 10% vs 1.7 of now

dollar 150 rs and rising on daily basis.
petrol 110 and rising on monthly basis.
cost of living increasing and will increase further as per IMF deal.
third class performance.
I think sir maryam & bilawal are your ideal future leaders...

:crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

As per reports, top three parties in these elections 2018 will be PTI, PMLN and PPP. Here are will be able to view all the election results 2018 not only from your local provincial and national assembly constituency but also from national and provincial assembly constituencies of all provinces of Pakistan including Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan etc.

ELECTION RESULT 2018 View All Results
Party Symbol NA PP PS PK PB
Results 270/272 280/297 119/130 95/99 41/51
PTI
bat.jpg
116 123 23 65 4
PML N
tiger.jpg
64 129 0 5 1
PPPP
arrow.jpg
43 6 75 4 0
MMAP
book.jpg
12 4 1 10 9

People voted for him anti state corrupt elements cant tolerate the choice of the people :D

:angel:

My brother you’re only fooling yourself, all of my predictions are true. Imran khan is patwari and zardari in disguise. He took U-turn on all his principles. He got no honest ministers in his cabinet. All of his icon projects involve massive corruption Billion Tree, Peshowori Metro, University in PM house, tax collection etc. His existence will bring more shame and problems for us, as even our brotherly countries refused to lend us some money. Despite all these, if you truly love khan, find him a safe exit coz people who brought him will save their own arses and he will become scapegoat.

My brother you’re only fooling yourself, all of my predictions are true. Imran khan is patwari and zardari in disguise. He took U-turn on all his principles. He got no honest ministers in his cabinet. All of his icon projects involve massive corruption Billion Tree, Peshowori Metro, University in PM house, tax collection etc. His existence will bring more shame and problems for us, as even our brotherly countries refused to lend us some money. Despite all these, if you truly love khan, find him a safe exit coz people who brought him will save their own arses and he will become scapegoat.
People of the country brought him here not the baboon leagis of Lahore who cant handle court cases

No this is your illogical and impatient and corrupt mafia sympathizing thought.
Because when brains are corrupt, they lack patience and can only comprehend other corrupt.
Exactly what I said, but you are neglecting every thing even watching TV news.
Come on, be mature. IK is a joke. Rest you will see in future.

New news coming that

1- One 20 year girl was raped & police charged some police man's in this case in Rawalpindi during Ramza. ( Sunday Dawn News)

2- - A girl was raped in Islamic Republic Of Pakistan within the area near of PM residence & jurisdiction. And this is iron example in the development of Riyasat Madina.

3- Dollars is going 153.

4- PM special person doing corruption in recruitments.

And much more to disclosed.

I can not debate with you & running my mind if you don't mind.

Go & following Donkey King.

My question is about Presidential ordinance. What can President do with those in current situation to temp fix few things.

Have been putting up with all crap coming from online forums and T.V. for quite a days.

Enough.

Guys. I am 25 years old from Karachi...Ethnicity is Urdu Speaking Yousafzai.

How many likes of you , were just like me? We never spit on these politics and were never interested in it. Who woke us up? A man.

His name was IMRAN KHAN.

He did what no other guy did in political history of Pakistan...He targeted youth and won them over. BIG TIME! AND we still support him.

He introduced politics to us and the dirt it is indulged with. He along with all his honesty jumped into that and kept fighting for 22 years. Finally, he becomes PM....If this is not a show of his determination and winning spirit I don't know then what and where it is?

Ask the friends and enemies of Pakistan....All will unanimously say that KHAN is the best guy you ever elected. From Nepal to Canada, go and ask. People will tell you. Our PM single handidly proved to be our biggest PR asset before even doing something.

REMEMBER......He is NOT a puppet of west. He is NOT THEIR GUY. He is NOT a GHULAM unlike our previous elites - civil and military both.

Now, Khan has some challenges...

1. Media is against him because he stopped their paychecks.

2. Opposition is against him because he wants to recover and find looted wealth and cases. ******** know that if Khan becomes successful, their dukaan will be closed forever...No doubt, they are in panic and hurry mode....That's another thing they won't be able to do zilch but just want to act aggressive and push Imran on defensive, which sadly to say, they have somehow succeeded a little.

3. Int'l powers are also disturbed with him....A highly educated and loyal leader of third world country, who not only understands the game/politics but also who can say NO to them, is obviously a problem unlike GADDAR Zardari and Nawaz who were hands in glove with powers to weaken Pakistan internally and to conspire against our nukes.

--------------

What should Khan do now? Resign ? hahaha....It's a dream of Opposition that will never come true.

Khan should invite media persons...and ask them questions.

Is Zardari a corrupt guy? Put media on defensive...Media knows exactly what's going around but acts innocent and dumb.....Now we will ask questions to media.

Secondly, Imran should literally screw the opposition. People knows how corrupt Zardaris and Sharifs are......If Imran throws Zardari behind bar, his popularity will shoot up and his one of the promises will be fulfilled on accountability. Win win for him and country.

Thirdly, he needs to address nation once in a month....It's feel amazing that your PM takes you on board while taking decisions....This is his strong point and he needs to continue implementing that.

Fourthly....Ask military about implementing Saudia or Chinese model. Takes them and people into confidence and confiscate all wealth of corrupt lot....Bhikari bana sab ko jaise yeh pehle the. Aukat me le kar aou in sab ko. Military waloun ko keh do k sahab; NRO ka time gaya ab. Ab time hai bajaney ka.

Lastly, End this wadera/jageerdar system on which the basis of badmaashi stands upon. Starts land reforms. Break the foundations of this idiocy....India went ahead due to land reforms, while we failed....

Drive against opposition must continue....Hold their feet to fire continuously while continuously monitoring performance of your ministers....

We are PTI supporters....The educated middle class youth loyal to country. We don't follow blindly but ask questions to our leader...No one can buy us through plate of Biryani or some thousand rupees....We were not part of system initially but now we are...Yes, CHANGE has arrived much to the disliking of Corrupt lot.

We will end the political careers of these TWO FAMILIES who are making people stupid in name of democracy since decades. They will pay for what they have done to Pakistan. Yes, THEY WILL PAY.

Go, Khan. Strike them. Own them and take Pakistan to glory and success.

This is our chance and will not go to waste...InSha Allah.

maxresdefault.jpg

:pakistan:

@That Guy @Shane @Maarkhoor @Khafee @MastanKhan @others et al...

Thoughts, gentlemen? What advice you guys will give to Imran Khan and his 9 months old government?
Till to date he is proved vision less

Exactly what I said, but you are neglecting every thing even watching TV news.
Come on, be mature. IK is a joke. Rest you will see in future.

New news coming that

1- One 20 year girl was raped & police charged some police man's in this case in Rawalpindi during Ramza. ( Sunday Dawn News)

2- - A girl was raped in Islamic Republic Of Pakistan within the area near of PM residence & jurisdiction. And this is iron example in the development of Riyasat Madina.

3- Dollars is going 153.

4- PM special person doing corruption in recruitments.

And much more to disclosed.

I can not debate with you & running my mind if you don't mind.

Go & following Donkey King.

How many people N killed in Model Town?

How many terrorists N and PPP judges released back into the wild?

How much debt N and PPP governments increased for Pakistan?

How many new plots and schemes N and PPP built overseas with stolen wealth?

Imran Khan is our only hope.

If you squander this now, your country will be finished (denuclearized and become a vassal of US/India.)

Bilawal and Mariam will sell Pakistanis on the open market to the highest bidder.

dollar 150 rs and rising on daily basis.
petrol 110 and rising on monthly basis.
cost of living increasing and will increase further as per IMF deal.
third class performance.
And you are blaming PTI, Do your research how your Ideal Ishaq Dar F**ed up the economy.
PTI happen to be at the wrong place and wrong time. But i think its in greater interest of Pakistan as this situation will bring changes faster.

Also, what other option Pakistanis have, Bilawal or Maryam Nawaz?

All Visions Converted into U turn. :omghaha:

His Core Advise First promised and then U turn. :astagh:
Even US took U turn on iran and huawai :) lol i bet you had that turn too when going to science to political science :cheesy:

ویسے ہندوستانیوں کو ایک بات کا کریڈٹ ضرور جاتا ہے کے پاکستانیوں کو اکانومی کا شعور دلانے میں صرف اور صرف انکا ہاتھ ہے ، بار بار کی گردان کے ہماری جی ڈی پی اتنی اور تمہاری اتنی نے پاکستانیوں کو اکانومی کے متعلق سوچنے پر مجبور کردیا ہے، ورنہ دو ہزار کی دہائی سے پہلے ہمارے لوگوں کو اکانومی کے ہجے تک نہیں آتے تھے .

Back
Top Bottom