What's new

PM gets two BMWs amid austerity claims

only bullet profs?
in pakistan specially after,PA going to wazirstan for party?
he needs, bomb proof not a bullet prooof?

Something which is not right, needs not to be defended. However, a single average bullet proof car costs around 40 Million PKR.....

Fleet is aged out as the documented life of vehicle ends. The public vehicles are not used as private users use then (well beyond their warranted life) The old cars are auctioned and new are purchased.
Not trying to be offensivee or bitching about 8t, but you do realize, we have inhouse facilities, which would have done this at half of the price.....since the prevailing law and irder situation in the country, this industries has seen a boost, so if such was so drastically required, i suggest, we would have looked at more economical options

So NAWAZ couldn't stand General's driving BMW's. Had to order one for itself :D

Ese ghoomtay hain hamaray generals. And than people wonder why extremism and terrorism is on the rise and why Pakistan is dictated by the whole world... This picture sums it all up.

han Arush bhai,,, Kaya bakwas farma rahay thay app ?

Last edited:
remember the Saudis gave him one too, as far as I see his fleet was up-to-date and perfect condition... probably he is competing with someone, the kind of douchebag he is, its expected !
You must be a staff officer in PM's office then. Like I said before the fleet is replenished after the warranted age of vehicle expires- usually after 5 years-.

Zulm... spending all money on some stupid projects and remaining on there shashkaas... with all this they will be thrown out soon

Why only target poor Nawazji? How about your bureaucrats who get a tax free petrol allowance of a whopping Rs 97,000 a month? 8-)

Not trying to be offensivee or bitching about 8t, but you do realize, we have inhouse facilities, which would have done this at half of the price.....since the prevailing law and order situation in the country, this industries has seen a boost, so if such was so drastically required, i suggest, we would have looked at more economical options
Local bullet-proofing is available but I don't think its available from car manufacturers. And to what extent that bullet proofing is effective is also a question. Case in Point, Ch Aslam's car also had the bullet proofing but the post blast the wreckage of car spoke volumes about how effective it was against threats of greater degree.

Last edited:
Nawaz haters,

BMW's Armored vehicle are best in the world. Even India gave up bulletproof Ambassadors in it's favour.

This is not a vanity purchase like you people are implying.
Well, in 1 min we are declaring low on funds and asking for loans in the 2nd breathe we are purchasing BMW...It would have made sense had he bought 1, chimed in from his ever growing empire like a proper leader than using national funds....for expensive purchases which a nation running on loan should think twice about...

Well, in 1 min we are declaring low on funds and asking for loans in the 2nd breathe we are purchasing BMW...It would have made sense had he bought 1, chimed in from his ever growing empire like a proper leader than using national funds....for expensive purchases which a nation running on loan should think twice about...
There is a word called "back up".

So these are the back up vehicles?
One would be lead while other would remain on backup. At times multiple vehicles are used in convoy as dummies and to hide the exact position of prime ministerial car increasing the odds of averting a disaster or attack.

Back
Top Bottom