What's new

PM Choices

Than make Miss Sherry PM. At least she can face live media.
Where are the leaders of PPPP, why can't the present them self to free media? Before the death of BB she never gave this opportunity to Miss Sherry!

Hand over the job of CEO to some one because simply he is head of a political party?
I don't understand why these political parties don't think when they distribute party tickets? They should advertise for tickets distribution and should invite open applications, in this way they might have some educated person available to do the required nation service more effectively.

PPP has lived up to its word, Miss Sheri has said to the media that they have looked at who they will nominate as PM, therefore they whish to keep this their secret until the government allows the political parthies to take oath untill than at has been kept as secret so that musharraf does not create road blocks to PPP, PM.
If I were in Mr Zardari place I would make the ANP leader Mr Aswan Yar Wali Khan and let him freely choose his cabinate, I feel that best thing for Pakistan as that bastard dictatot murdered Bugti who could have been negotiated to stop the bloodshed as he had major share of power of Baloachistan, ANP leader knows how Bloach terrorism can stop but Aswan Yar Wali Khan is man greate pride and honor, but Mr Zardari took this thought first and the ANP leader refused and I read that he couldn't as he felt that the best approach would be by allowing PPP to initially allow there PM to run the country and he may later in during the tenure may be made PM it is important that Aswan Yar Wali Khan take power as he knows the Bloach terrorism solution, I wished he didn't put his pride but what can I say he is Pathan.

We surely do have many diferences and I oject to some of the things in this post, but one thing I agree with you is your choice for the Prime Minister, Asfandiyar Wali. Your reasoning behind his case is very good, I have been saying the same thing as well, I think the next Prime Minister should be someone who has roots to either Baluchistan or the FATA tribes. I think the situation is FATA and Baluchistan are the most serious threats to Pakistan and they must be dealt with in three phases. The first two social, meanig dialogue, the second economical meaning investing in the area and the third which is meant only if the first two fail is military.

Than make Miss Sherry PM. At least she can face live media.
Where are the leaders of PPPP, why can't the present them self to free media? Before the death of BB she never gave this opportunity to Miss Sherry!

Hand over the job of CEO to some one because simply he is head of a political party?
I don't understand why these political parties don't think when they distribute party tickets? They should advertise for tickets distribution and should invite open applications, in this way they might have some educated person available to do the required nation service more effectively.

Not this again if Sheri felt she was under a dictator then why didn't she leave please not this BS again please this the PPP the party who wrote your basic writes the book that is called the Constitution of Pakistan without it the east wing left us with it we are united, the PPP havent annouced the PM fine he/she will be announced but why is Musharraf delayed the oath taking by another 2 weeks whilst it must be with in after the election 14 days.

We surely do have many diferences and I oject to some of the things in this post, but one thing I agree with you is your choice for the Prime Minister, Asfandiyar Wali. Your reasoning behind his case is very good, I have been saying the same thing as well, I think the next Prime Minister should be someone who has roots to either Baluchistan or the FATA tribes. I think the situation is FATA and Baluchistan are the most serious threats to Pakistan and they must be dealt with in three phases. The first two social, meanig dialogue, the second economical meaning investing in the area and the third which is meant only if the first two fail is military.

Thats good to hear, but disagree on military interventions it only left a onbloodstain in NWFP on our OWN PEOPLE we attack with missles and allow US strike us in our own country Musharraf bastard is agent.

I read that the ANP will work very closely with PPP in NWFP or now known as Phatungua musharraf has created so much hate with bloach that there is more that 30-40 thousand strong army that wants independance from Pakistan and they increased when Musharraf bastard attacked NWFP.

Thats good to hear, but disagree on military interventions it only left a onbloodstain in NWFP on our OWN PEOPLE we attack with missles and allow US strike us in our own country Musharraf bastard is agent.
I read that the ANP will work very closely with PPP in NWFP or now known as Phatungua musharraf has created so much hate with bloach that there is more that 30-40 thousand strong army that wants independance from Pakistan and they increased when Musharraf bastard attacked NWFP.

First of all I can tell you one thing and that is that this new set up, this new government will not last more then 2 years, the reason being all of our politicians are corrupt and I mean all of them, all they want is power and money. Now a bit histroy you should remember about Baluchistan, it was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who waged an all out war in Baluchistan, at least President Musharraf is open to talks and I can say that the government is in constant talks with them.
As far as President Musharraf is concerned I consider him one of the greatest leaders Pakistan has ever had and the work, the development which is going on in Pakistan is all thanks to him. And let me remind you the day General Musharraf threw out Nazaz Sharif all the parties were handing out sweets.
As far as Musharraf being an agent is concerned, it really do reject this claim. If he was a claim, Dr.Qadeer and our weapons would be in Washinton, U.S. troops would be on our soil. I would like to remind you Benazir was willing to do all the things mentioned above, hand over Dr.Qadeer, out foreign powers incharge of our weapons and even all U.S. troops to operate freely inside our territory, so it is not Musharraf who is the agent, the real agent has been eliminated.
Now the only thing I agree with you on is that the next Prime Minister or the next government needs to be from FATA or Baluchistan. Indeed they have been neglected, but this will not happen judging by the track record of our politicians.

Amin fahim deserve for this seat but he is not as wise to become PM. We should have a PM with sharp mind. Who can easily convey the messages regarding terrorism and extremism to the world.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi Or Yousaf Raza Gillani can be the good choice. They both have very good personalities and can speak. No doubt, Amin faheem secrify a lot for Party but i don't think that he is fit for this seat. :disagree::disagree:

Amin fahim deserve for this seat but he is not as wise to become PM. We should have a PM with sharp mind. Who can easily convey the messages regarding terrorism and extremism to the world.
Shah Mehmood Qureshi Or Yousaf Raza Gillani can be the good choice. They both have very good personalities and can speak. No doubt, Amin faheem secrify a lot for Party but i don't think that he is fit for this seat. :disagree::disagree:

With all due respect I disagree. I personally think out of all the names being mentioned Fahim is the most qualified. Meaning he has the most political experience, I mean he groomed the one of the greatest politican Pakistan ever had, Benazir. I mean say what you may about her, and believe me I dont like her but you have to admit she was a good politician, her enemies were scared of her. Fahim is responsible for this, their are many more but he is the main man behind her. Fahim has waited long enough and I think it is time he got what he deserved.

First of all I can tell you one thing and that is that this new set up, this new government will not last more then 2 years, the reason being all of our politicians are corrupt and I mean all of them, all they want is power and money. Now a bit histroy you should remember about Baluchistan, it was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who waged an all out war in Baluchistan, at least President Musharraf is open to talks and I can say that the government is in constant talks with them.
As far as President Musharraf is concerned I consider him one of the greatest leaders Pakistan has ever had and the work, the development which is going on in Pakistan is all thanks to him. And let me remind you the day General Musharraf threw out Nazaz Sharif all the parties were handing out sweets.
As far as Musharraf being an agent is concerned, it really do reject this claim. If he was a claim, Dr.Qadeer and our weapons would be in Washinton, U.S. troops would be on our soil. I would like to remind you Benazir was willing to do all the things mentioned above, hand over Dr.Qadeer, out foreign powers incharge of our weapons and even all U.S. troops to operate freely inside our territory, so it is not Musharraf who is the agent, the real agent has been eliminated.
Now the only thing I agree with you on is that the next Prime Minister or the next government needs to be from FATA or Baluchistan. Indeed they have been neglected, but this will not happen judging by the track record of our politicians.

No your wrong in the sense he did it the way Musharraf did it, he made Bugti govenour of Bloachistan and attacked a anti Pakistan libration army, which Z.A Bhutto stoped and he put all the leaders of this opposistion in Jail and they were due for a trial by the Pakistan justice system Bugti opposed them Z.A Bhutto opposed them, however, Zia triator munfique and bastard took down the PPP government and installed his Islam bannered government and released the leaders of Anti Pakistan libiration Army.

Musharraf is a agent and the US defends him with both hands Dr.Qadeer got arrested after the US claimed he was in Uderground Nuke trade Musharraf forced him to admit something not true on Air to the entire country on PTV, his family protested for him and now his family has been also shut up.

Yeah that what I think Amin Fahim doesn't do much then clerical mind rather than a speaker because the next PM must have ability to speak on behave of Pakistan and with some toughness. The Shah would do could for the first 1 or year or couple of mounths the really PM I think Pakistan is either Aitizaz Ehsan he is good speaker and Barrister and someone from the Business community aswell.

Fahim says people feel he was being 'humiliated and betrayed

Islamabad (PTI): In the first sign of cracks in the Pakistan People's Party, senior party leader Makhdoom Amin Fahim has said party chairman Asif Ali Zardari's "unnecessary delay" in naming him as the prime minister has led to the perception that he was being "humiliated and betrayed".

The "unnecessary delay" in announcing the prime ministerial candidate was causing "some disturbance within the party" and "there is a feeling on the streets that I am being insulted, humiliated and betrayed", Fahim, who is PPP vice-president, said.

Three days after the assassination of PPP chairperson Benazir Bhutto on December 27, her widower Zardari had told a news conference that she had wanted Fahim to be the PPP's prime ministerial candidate though a final decision would be taken by the party's central executive committee.

The PPP, which swept last month's general election and plans to form government with the backing of the PML-N and ANP, is yet to name its candidate for premiership though Fahim has been projected by sections of the party leadership as the front-runner for the slot .

Fahim told The News that "Mr Zardari should try to keep the PPP intact by avoiding splits in its ranks till the time (his son) Bilawal Bhutto Zardari takes over the command of the party from him".

"I don't expect from (Zardari) that he would bring someone else as the prime minister forcibly," said Fahim.

Asked what would be his reaction if he was not given the post of prime minister, Fahim said: "I have a roadmap in my mind but I would reveal it only once the decision about the name of the prime minister is announced."

He refused to elaborate.

AHmed Mukhtar would be the PM.

The reason is very simple NS is going to form a gov in Punjab and what PPPP fears is that as PML N has a simple majority in Punjab so they are not bound to share power.And thus at the end of it PPPP might lose its vote bank to PML N in Punjab.

So losing the vote bank in Punjab due to the gov of shahbz shariff is the only reason why PPP wants a Punjabi PM .They want it to retain their Vote.

Now among 3 form Punjab Yusuf Raza has already given up.Shah Mehmood is not that much favourite.So Chauhdry Ahmed Mukhtar is the one who is more likely to be future PM.

Amin Fahim could be the pres if Mush leaves.OR speaker.Fahim though a gentle men does not have a very sharp mind..

I WOULD LIKE AHMED MUKHTAR.

THE GUY HAS MORE GUTS.

Fahim is very cool minded person which is the need of the hour.

Yousaf Raza Gilani has already rejected the proposal of making him as PM.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi will be more than happy and eager to become PM plus according to some close contacts Shah Mehmood Qureshi has been very close to Zardari specially in some activities.

BUT
one wonders why everyone is thinking that whosoever be it Amin Fahim anyone else will be PM for five years ?:)

Whoever the PM, he will be scapgoat used for sometimes so that Zardari takes part in by-election, wins the National Assembly seat and become Prime Minister.

SO why to worry if Fahim is gonna be made PM or not.

The new reports comming out of Pakistan says that if President Musharraf is removed or anything happens to him then Fahim will become the President. This leads me to believe he might not be our next Prime Minister. But I do think Fahim is the best candidate, but all these things will be more clear as the time passes.

No your wrong in the sense he did it the way Musharraf did it, he made Bugti govenour of Bloachistan and attacked a anti Pakistan libration army, which Z.A Bhutto stoped and he put all the leaders of this opposistion in Jail and they were due for a trial by the Pakistan justice system Bugti opposed them Z.A Bhutto opposed them, however, Zia triator munfique and bastard took down the PPP government and installed his Islam bannered government and released the leaders of Anti Pakistan libiration Army.
Musharraf is a agent and the US defends him with both hands Dr.Qadeer got arrested after the US claimed he was in Uderground Nuke trade Musharraf forced him to admit something not true on Air to the entire country on PTV, his family protested for him and now his family has been also shut up.

Please give it a rest and stop defending te Bhutto family. Zulfikar Ali Bhutto used the same techniques in Baluchistan and the situation is the same as it was when he was in power.
As far as the agent part goes, I have said this before and will say it again Benazir is an even bigger agent because she said she would do all the things you mentioned above.

PM nomination: PPP may seek secret ballot to prevent rift

By Rauf Klasra

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan People's Party may go for a secret ballot among its 120 MNAs-elect to name its candidate for the prime minister, party sources told The News on Saturday.

They said saner elements in the party were working on this proposal, to be put before Asif Ali Zardari, to end the chances of any rift that became imminent after Makhdoom Amin Fahim’s interview published in Saturday's issue of The News.

The sources said for the party leaders, it was unexpected of Fahim, known for his low profile, to stake a claim to the prime minister’s post.

Zardari, they claimed, read Fahim's interview with a sense of “disbelief”.

The PPP leaders believe that if the diehard loyalist from Sindh is ignored, as indications have started becoming clearer, the party might face an immediate split, as Fahim did not seem to be in a mood to give up so easily, at least this time.

Saner elements in the party believe the best course could be to use the wisdom of the party MNAs to choose a leader of their own choice. According to them, it would not only resolve the whole crisis but it might also set new democratic precedent in the party usually accused of running its affairs in a dictatorial fashion.

They believe that Zardari should not have allowed any kind of apprehensions to take root within the party at this crucial phase. They are of the view that if Zardari was not interested in making Fahim the prime minister, he should have straightaway told this on Fahim's face. But, these elements were not happy with the recent moves in the PPP in the name of "consultation" with the parliamentarians, as they thought that this exercise was only being done to dump Fahim.

They said even the Central Executive Committee (CEC) might not be able to sort out the issue of the prime minister after the induction of nine new loyalists of Zardari during the last few days.

They said if Zardari was meeting the MNAs of his party to ascertain their opinion about the next prime minister, the best option would be to ask them to write the name of the candidate of their choice and whosoever wins the majority vote should be declared as the future prime minister.

To a question whether Zardari might agree to this kind of proposal that actually undermined his own powers which he was now enjoying, the party sources said keeping the new approach of Zardari in view, it was difficult to predict how he would react to this proposal.

Meanwhile, Amin Fahim met Asif Zardari after he returned from Karachi on Saturday evening and reportedly his explosive interview with The News dominated the discussion between the two leaders. However, the details of the meeting could not be obtained.

PM nomination: PPP may seek secret ballot to prevent rift

Back
Top Bottom