What's new

PM calls back FM from the US

I don't think US, Pakistan and China are getting into a free for all just because a frustrated Bangladeshi wants it.

the resilience on the young man has surprised me . even when he lost the argument he still spewed on . while he is no debater, he does have a future as a lawyer. :)

the resilience on the young man has surprised me . even when he lost the argument he still spewed on . while he is no debater, he does have a future as a lawyer. :)

God save the client then...

One indian tells another that he has won the argument, good going but don't ever try to sit in the chair of a judge because you'll defile it.

One indian tells another that he has won the argument, good going but don't ever try to sit in the chair of a judge because you'll defile it.

that might be true, but you my dear, have done so in your undergarments.

forgive me but you bring out the worst in me.:rofl:

Will China or any other country fight Pakistan's war for it ? The answer is a solid NO. Would some countries pull out every trick they have to make sure that a war does not break out ? Yes. If the war does break out, would they make sure that Pakistan suffers minimum damage and will support it covertly with weapons and overtly with diplomatic support ? Probably yes.

Why would Saudi be one of those countries ? Because Pakistan is the only Sunni Majority country in the neighborhood which can effectively counter balance a Shia Majority Iran. With a weak Pakistan, Iran will invariably spread its wings and try to exert more influence in the region. Would Saudi Arabia ever want that ? NO.

Why would China back Pakistan ? Simply because it's got too much riding on Pakistan. I can elaborate but won't because this post is for the people who understand geopolitics and don't see any conflict as a 1 on 1 confrontation between two opponents.

Do you plan to go back to Pakistan and participate in bearing the consequences of that necessary evil of things getting worse before getting better?

I returned in 2002 when India amassed a million troops at our border, I was ready to defend my country then and I am ready to defend my country now. Besides, I am in Pakistan for the past 2 and a half years straight and doing my part for the country.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

tell you what mate !! you leave where you are staying now and migrate back home , then scream on the top of your lungs for a final showdown.
its good to spew rhetoric from a far ,:disagree:

Read the response above, I am a Pakistani, my words are not as hollow as yours!

Your post is a cruel joke. We have been paying with the lives of our beloved ones for the past 10 years. Things have to get worse to get better. So a final showdown is a necessary evil.

How will things get better by using nukes??? Am i missing some sarcasm in your post or you actually mean it???

I returned in 2002 when India amassed a million troops at our border, I was ready to defend my country then and I am ready to defend my country now. Besides, I am in Pakistan for the past 2 and a half years straight and doing my part for the country.
That is very good...However defense just not only mean in a war...There is much more you can do otherwise as well...A showdown with US is a path where you would not like to go.....preventing that would be the best defense of your country..no???

Read the response above, I am a Pakistani, my words are not as hollow as yours!
Not very healthy way of debating...a patriot knows how to respect other irrespective of the flag they are following...

Corner their soldiers in Afghanistan and and massacre them!

That is very good...However defense just not only mean in a war...There is much more you can do otherwise as well...A showdown with US is a path where you would not like to go.....preventing that would be the best defense of your country..no???

Not very healthy way of debating...a patriot knows how to respect other irrespective of the flag they are following...

If you had only one choice, dignified death or shameful life, what would you chose? The choice will effect your future generations and if you decide to live like a slave today then that's what you would have chosen for your children however, if you decide to fight aggressors then your children may live free.

For the past 300-500 years we have not lived in peace, but only because we always wanted a dignified future for our coming generations, this is our legacy. So if we have to sacrifice everything today for our future generation, then perhaps now is the time! What wouldn't I do for my children and then for their children?

Finally, if a few thousand militants in Afghanistan have the US forces on the run just imagine what 180 million Pakistani's would do.

If you had only one choice, dignified death or shameful life, what would you chose? The choice will effect your future generations and if you decide to live like a slave today then that's what you would have chosen for your children however, if you decide to fight aggressors then your children may live free.

For the past 300-500 years we have not lived in peace, but only because we always wanted a dignified future for our coming generations, this is our legacy. So if we have to sacrifice everything today for our future generation, then perhaps now is the time! What wouldn't I do for my children and then for their children?

Finally, if a few thousand militants in Afghanistan have the US forces on the run just imagine what 180 million Pakistani's would do.

Its a useless argument. No one wants to come and conquer Pakistan. Remember, the issue is that Pakistan does not want to apprehend a criminal living on its soil.. The issue is not of slavery or shameful life. Its the issue of Pakistan wanting to not go up against the terrorist assets that it wants to preserve for future use in Afghanistan. Its just geo politics. No point over glorifying it by giving fancy words like legacy for future generations, honor etc etc..

and really, do you think 180 million Pakistanis are as militant and extremist like Taliban and Al Queda terrorists in Afghanistan.. Then you have a much bigger problem that an unreasonable USA with drones attacking Pakistani land

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom