What's new

Plz! Exclude the option of usage of Youtube videos in PDF

Pakistani shaheens

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@WebMaster @Horus

Guys can you please exclude the option of embedding YouTube videos in PDF. There are lots of indians out here who are using YouTube videos quite a lot to back their arguments and I don't have any clue what's in the videos since we don't have an access to Youtube.
I think it will be better if we exclude YouTube videos from PDF it will be fair to all members out here.

Thanks!

@WebMaster @Horus

Guys can you please exclude the option of embedding YouTube videos in PDF. There are lots of indians out here who are using YouTube videos quite a lot to back their arguments and I don't have any clue what's in the videos since we don't have an access to Youtube.
I think it will be better if we exclude YouTube videos from PDF it will be fair to all members out here.

Thanks!

Use vpn/proxy. Search youtube proxy pakistan
Unblock Streaming Videos | UK, USA, Pakistan Web Proxy | UnblockStreaming
Use pdf in those proxies

@WebMaster @Horus

Thanks!

You know that we Indians are not the only ones who have access to Youtube?

Why are you against those admins who start the threads with the YouTube video?

Sorry, I don't think this should happen. There's so much content on youtube that cant be found on dailymotion or facebook or vimeo and others.

Just advise the members you have debates with, that you cannot view youtube. I try to find alternatives where possible. But sometimes, it's only possible to find things on youtube.

If you really want to view it, get yourself a free VPN, and view away.

Try using VPNs or TOR. There are plenty of online VPNs and some downloadable ones like Hotspot Shield. You can use Tor browser, it's very good but I wouldn't use it for Youtube because it'll be really slow. But still, better than hotspot shield etc, has no annoying ads or malware and just works.
Tor Browser

Just advise the members you have debates with, that you cannot view youtube. I try to find alternatives where possible. But sometimes, it's only possible to find things on youtube.

If you really want to view it, get yourself a free VPN, and view away.

Why not just advise Pakistani nation to avoid that video and restore youtube. When will we trust our nation and stop treating them like small kids.

People're giving lectures how to use VPN proxies etc. etc. How to bypass state laws. Another low!

What if PDF whole setup was based in Pakistan. No youtube nothing. Sometimes it's good to be outside of Pakistan.

Why not just advise Pakistani nation to avoid that video and restore youtube. When will we trust our nation and stop treating them like small kids.

People're giving lectures how to use VPN proxies etc. etc. How to bypass state laws. Another low!

What if PDF whole setup was based in Pakistan. No youtube nothing. Sometimes it's good to be outside of Pakistan.

Youtube ban was stupid, utterly stupid. And you're right, if you want it unbanned, go ahead and end the stupidity.

If I cannot see it---does it mean that it does not exist or others cannot see it!
True, true. Why, just the other day one of the mods here, Serpentine, (Iran) demanded video proof to back up a quote. Kill yt and that standard disappears, right?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom