What's new

Syria - Arabs greeting the arrival of YPG forces

YPG captures huge truck loaded with rockets and launchers from ISIS/ Al Nusra groups. The truck came from Adana in Turkey.

66e2378fb4195690708821c1c8db58ea_11.jpg

34666f26609ae311a5d4f71688017d93_893337_3488373465254_468807526_o.jpg

Where did you see him claiming MIT agents fought? All he says is that they found Turkish Ids and MIT IDs on some of the bodies. Which is not weird, since many of the Al Qaeda groups freely travel in and out of Turkey. So they need some form of ID. And MIT is certainly present in Syria. Just like any other intelligence staff of the region.

EL NUSRA İÇİNDE SAVAŞAN MİT MENSUPLARI ÖLDÜ MÜ ?

Resulayn'da ÖSO bayrağı indirildi PYD bayrağı asıldı - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

https://www.sansursuzhaber.com/suriyede-2-mit-uyesi-olduruldu_322901

If someone has a MIT ID then me must be a Agent or not?

And if you claim that you found MIT ID then show pictures, its allways the same with you PKK people, allways claiming something but never a proof behind it, and if so then some poorly made fakes.

Says the one who blames PKK for every attack that happens in Turkey. You probably thought Roboski and Reyhanli was the work of PKK too, right?

Also, I am not the one saying it. It is not even a PKK group saying they found MIT IDs. It is Jabhat al Akrad which is another fighting force in Western Kurdistan and Syria and they have nothing to do with PKK. Why would they lie?

Also, the Turkish support for Al Qaeda group is no secret. Everyone knows it.

El Ekrad: 2 MİT üyesi öldürüldü!

yasarmasnet.jpg

Says the one who blames PKK for every attack that happens in Turkey. You probably thought Roboski and Reyhanli was the work of PKK too, right?

Also, I am not the one saying it. It is not even a PKK group saying they found MIT IDs. It is Jabhat al Akrad which is another fighting force in Western Kurdistan and Syria and they have nothing to do with PKK. Why would they lie?

Also, the Turkish support for Al Qaeda group is no secret. Everyone knows it.

El Ekrad: 2 MİT üyesi öldürüldü!

yasarmasnet.jpg

These are just regular passport and ID no MIT IDs. :coffee:
There was two Turkish islamists among thousands of jihadists so what?

I am not saying it is MIT IDs. If you want answers go ask the newspapers that publish the news, or go speak to Jabhat al Akrad. Why do you bring PKK into this?

I am not saying it is MIT IDs. If you want answers go ask the newspapers that publish the news, or go speak to Jabhat al Akrad. Why do you bring PKK into this?
There is nothing to be answered, its BS, if there was a MIT ID it would be published allready.

I wish you would have the same sense of source criticism when it comes to other certain acts too :)

I wish you would have the same sense of source criticism when it comes to other certain acts too :)
Believe it or not, i have, im allways using multiple sources if i think something is dubious.

Turkish jihadist asking for help against YPG :lol:

Well, you actually doing Turkey a favor by cleaning the few remain Turkish jihadists.
I never thought that i would ever say this but thank you. :tup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom