What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something more for the 'secular' Indians who are shedding crocodile tears for LeT terrorist Ishrat............and is quite gung ho about the Supreme court (except when it comes to SIT & Modi :P )

Needless to say ....our 'seclar' media left out that our current Chief Justice is a Muslim. :coffee:

Advocate with links to terror outfit almost became high court judge - Times Of India

NEW DELHI: A high court recently came perilously close to having a judge with links with a terror organization.

Despite owing allegiance to a banned organization, the advocate's name was recommended by the high court collegium, headed by its chief justice, to the Supreme Court.

When the name of a person is recommended for appointment as HC judge, the same goes to the chief minister as well as the governor of the state and to the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court collegium of judges, before taking a decision on the name, seeks details of his credentials not only from the high court concerned but also from sitting apex court judges who are acquainted with the functioning of that particular high court.

The said person, who had links with a terrorist organization, sailed through all these checks and balances and his name was recommended six months ago to the government for appointment by the collegium headed by the Chief Justice of India.

The Prime Minister's Office ordered a scrutiny of the people recommended along with this advocate by the SC collegium. The Intelligence Bureau, which is traditionally assigned this job, came out with a screaming report: that the lawyer had links with a terror organization.

The PMO sent the file recommending the name of the advocate back to the collegium, which immediately withdrew the recommendation for his appointment as a judge of the HC.

This instance lends credence to CJI-designate P Sathasivam's contention that the much maligned judges-selecting-judges system in India was not a unitary but a participatory method, in which the executive and judiciary had equal participation in selecting the most suitable person for appointment as judge in the SC and HCs.

In an interview to TOI, he said, "It is wrong to say that judiciary has the sole prerogative to appoint judges and that the executive has no say in the process of judicial appointment. Executive is one of the consultees in the participatory consultative process of judicial appointments. Thus, it is always open to the government to seek reconsideration of the recommendation made by the collegium, for strong reasons or adverse material in their possession. In fact, in the recent past, the government has exercised its power to keep a check and prevent appointment of persons considered to be unsuitable."

@sankranti really is low life. Altamas Kabir is the nephew of Humayun Kabir. Anyone accusing that family of communal predilections really needs professional help.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spring Onion , you seem to have something against Godse ? He was an Indian patriot. As was the man he killed. They just did not see eye to eye on you guys.

What's your problem if he/she belongs to any camp??

Atleast they are not to sell our country just for a sake of a italian women

I notice that you, @sankranti, and another creep take to sexual and communal insinuations when you run out of arguments.

@sankranti really is low life. Altamas Kabir is the nephew of Humayun Kabir. Anyone accusing that family of communal predilections really needs professional help.

Who accused Altamas Kabir or his family :undecided: The news is about some other lawyer, whose name hasn't been mentioned.

@Spring Onion , you seem to have something against Godse ? He was an Indian patriot. As was the man he killed. They just did not see eye to eye on you guys.

A Man and Co involved in killing of Gandhi is patriot to Indians is sorry state of affairs.

I dont have anything against him but i do respect Gandhi as opposed to him.

This case belongs to police not CM then why congressi leaders calling Modi name in this case???

How clever you are! Have you thought of asking the Congress leaders you have in mind? Why raise that question here?

Every one know about paid media. CBI is working only for interest of congress, Colgate case prove this even supreme court said same for CBI

Strange how the same "paid media" criticised the CBI in other cases, and you were fine with the media then. Sad that they don't touch the lunatic ravings of the Sangh Parivar with a bargepole; that's when they suddenly become villains.

A Man and Co involved in killing of Gandhi is patriot to Indians is sorry state of affairs.

I dont have anything against him but i do respect Gandhi as opposed to him.

People can have different views on certain things and still owe their loyalty and primary allegiance to the same thing. Both Godse and Gandhi loved India equally. Who are you or I to judge either? Have you or I done a fraction for our own nations what they did for theirs?

It is understandable that between Godse and Gandhi, a Pakistani would choose Gandhi.

The consonance Godse's motives and passions find in Indians today vis a vis Gandhi is equally understandable.

You called Congress a terrorist party and saffron brigade as patriot

funny you breed so many godses

The same party cried for Osama Jee death.. The same party had soft corner for Ajmal and Afjal.

I notice that you, @sankranti, and another creep take to sexual and communal insinuations when you run out of arguments.

Run out of argument? I can understand your problem.

You belongs to people who have modi phobia (A congressi and Italian bhakt)

CBI dnt want to investigate her identity (terrorist) cause this will not fulfill cause of congress, that proves in this charge sheet.

IB give inputs, gujrat police killed her. Even NIA said same.

People can have different views on certain things and still owe their loyalty and primary allegiance to the same thing. Both Godse and Gandhi loved India equally. Who are you or I to judge either? Have you or I done a fraction for our own nations what they did for theirs?

A man who kills Gandhi out of his religious bias cant be loyal and patriot to his country.

The same party cried for Osama Jee death..

Prove it.

The same party had soft corner for Ajmal and Afjal.

its the same party that had hanged Ajmal and Afzal pouring cold water on hindu extremist groups' intention to use this issue for own political gains.

How clever you are! Have you thought of asking the Congress leaders you have in mind? Why raise that question here?

:lol::lol: This is the beauty of Indian constitution every congressi dog can bark how much they want but still failed to put name of modi in charge sheet.

Strange how the same "paid media" criticised the CBI in other cases, and you were fine with the media then. Sad that they don't touch the lunatic ravings of the Sangh Parivar with a bargepole; that's when they suddenly become villains.

As I said paid media that means media belongs to both parties.

I am waiting for your answer for note of supreme court for cbi "a caged parrot"

Prove it.

You forget statement of Dogvijay Singh when Osama got killed?? Just google

A man who kills Gandhi out of his religious bias cant be loyal and patriot to his country.

The same then can be said about Gandhi. No man was an island and untouched by religious fervor in those days. Gandhi did what he did not in a vacuum but in the same religious cauldron of the time.

As I said, it is understandable that a Pakistani would choose Gandhi. As is understandable that Godse would find sympathy with most Indians today.

Run out of argument? I can understand your problem.

You belongs to people who have modi phobia (A congressi and Italian bhakt)

CBI dnt want to investigate her identity (terrorist) cause this will not fulfill cause of congress, that proves in this charge sheet.

IB give inputs, gujrat police killed her. Even NIA said same.

I doubt that you can understand anything. You cannot understand, for instance, dozens of posts critical of the Congress, and still think that anyone who opposes the Sangh Parivar has to be in the Congress camp. That is the knee-jerk reaction of Hindutvavadis; you cannot imagine that people might be disgusted with both camps.

Her identity as a terrorist is not a crime, because the person is dead. The CBI cannot investigate a non-crime. I know you don't understand that either. There is little of the law that you seem to know, let alone understand, and I doubt that you know that criminal liability of an individual lasts during the lifetime of that individual, whereas civil liability survives the individual. The CBI can only investigate what is extant as a crime, and that is the crime of murder, committed by the Gujarat police, possibly aided and abetted by others. It is sad that they cannot comply with your dearest wishes and tell the court that the four killed were terrorists, therefore their killers should be exonerated.

That the IB gave inputs, and the Gujarat police killed the four is well known and well accepted. Do you understand why you mentioned that, or did it seem like a smart thing to do?

The same then can be said about Gandhi. No man was an island and untouched by religious fervor in those days. Gandhi did what he did not in a vacuum but in the same religious cauldron of the time.

As I said, it is understandable that a Pakistani would choose Gandhi. As is understandable that Godse would find sympathy with most Indians today.

If Indians hate Gandhi and disrespect him howcome you claim we will spare exhibiting the same for him to settle score?

I will repeat if killers of Gandhi got more sympathy from most of Indians today then its sad you guys are still communal in nature and side with extremist hindus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom