What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is pure nonsense. There is nothing that is possible outside the constitution. Not even the Army can open fire unless it is a warlike situation. That is why the AFSPA was needed, otherwise, by your peculiar, fascist train of thought, it would have been let loose, firing upon people left and right.

Why selective Answering?? Why didn't u mention my entire post???

I said, We need extra measure to deal terrorists (Otr wise terrorist will bluff judiciary like LeJ terrorists are doing in Pakistan). U can not use normal law/constitution to deal abnormal conditions.

Having said that I an sure it was not fake encounter, and I am sure that she was Fiyadin..

But Congress bureau of investigation will not help such people

Of course they will, if the courts order it, like they did here. All it takes is a writ petition, with good prima facie evidence.

I blame congress for this if they haven't fcuked up so bad this idiot would not have make its way up to Delhi now there is a high possibility that he might eventually become PM of this country.

Congress Vs multiple religious Hindu parties so you can expect more support to Modi and Co.

On the other hand i feel congress had focused more on foreign policy and foreign affairs and made good moves but in the process it had left the local field ( thats where vote bank is) for its rivals free.

Perhaps.

Here they were not brought in by the Congress. Why are you bringing in the Congress? Because I notice that whenever a Sangh Parivar member is at a loss for arguments, the easy way out is to accuse his tormentor of being a Congress supporter.

Are you of that camp?

What's your problem if he/she belongs to any camp??

Atleast they are not to sell our country just for a sake of a italian women

That's the reason why congress is bringing
significant changes in laws to free CBI
from extraneous influences just when their term is about to expire to prevent succeeding governments at the centre from using them to target congress party for their roles in contless riots which has happened since independence and from using CBI to threaten regional parties into providing external support like what congress is doing now

Sad, isn't it? Wrong in fact, by the way.

The changes are being brought in by an angry Supreme Court which wants the mode of operation of the CBI streamlined.

I would have thought that you would be delighted at this neutralisation; do I detect a note of regret? Are you actually, under the skin, very close to the Congress?

Of course they will, if the courts order it, like they did here. All it takes is a writ petition, with good prima facie evidence.

:lol::lol: We all seen their fairness in 84 riots case, Colgate case, CWG scam etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

I blame congress for this if they haven't fcuked up so bad this idiot would not have make its way up to Delhi now there is a high possibility that he might eventually become PM of this country.

I will assure you the day this nationalist become PM that italian waiteress and his lazy stupid baby has no place to hide

Congress Vs multiple religious Hindu parties so you can expect more support to Modi and Co.

On the other hand i feel congress had focused more on foreign policy and foreign affairs and made good moves but in the process it had left the local field ( thats where vote bank is) for its rivals free.

No its Patriot Vs Terrorists(and there supporters)... We are like you, how you react when TTP strike you??

These terrorists are like TTP and these politicians like TTP supporters.. Now you talk..

If this is not related to Congress/CBI then why only case is being highlighted??

Highlighted by whom? Where? Only the media. So you need to ask the media. Maybe anything to do with scandal is good for circulation, and this is scandalous enough.

The CBI did not take up the case at the initiative of the Congress, because law and order is a state subject. the court asked it to investigate. Look it up.

Highlighted by whom? Where? Only the media. So you need to ask the media. Maybe anything to do with scandal is good for circulation, and this is scandalous enough.

The CBI did not take up the case at the initiative of the Congress, because law and order is a state subject. the court asked it to investigate. Look it up.

This case belongs to police not CM then why congressi leaders calling Modi name in this case???

Every one know about paid media. CBI is working only for interest of congress, Colgate case prove this even supreme court said same for CBI

No its Patriot Vs Terrorists(and there supporters)... We are like you, how you react when TTP strike you??

These terrorists are like TTP and these politicians like TTP supporters.. Now you talk..
:lol: so Saffron Hindu extremist brigade is Patriots Vs Congress party of Gandhi is Terrorists.

No wonder why likes of godse still are alive in India.

:lol: so Saffron Hindu extremist brigade is Patriots Vs Congress party of Gandhi is Terrorists.

No wonder why likes of godse still are alive in India.

Congress is party of Feroze Gandhi, not MK Gandhi. And congress can do anything for vote bank, why congress all sick-ullar parties does..

IB bases its judgement on their own experiences .......if their experiences with minorities 'historically' has been negative, one could hardly blame them.

Its funny the 'honest' CBI has excluded IB officer Rajendra Kumar's name from the list of accused :lol:

Worry not .....under congress ....even IB will be broken.

Anyway the case is that Ishrat was a LeT operative ....but 'secular' are crying that she was killed by encounter.

Maybe Joe Shearer can register FIR against all those 'encounter killings' in Mumbai. I can assure him that majority of those killed were Muslims :P.......that too in a congress ruled state.

I am amused at the half-baked notion that the IB is independent in some magical way. It is dependent on the Home Ministry just as much as the CBI is, and works under the same pressures. We hear about it less than about the CBI, because its actions do not come into public view, whereas the CBI does.

Rajender Kumar's name has been excluded for two possible reasons. First, it has to be determined if he did more than passing on information. If he participated in the murder, he is an accessory to the fact. You are of course aware that subsidiary chRge sheets are permitted if additional information comes to light. That is the second factor, that it is wise to err on the side of caution, especially if a servant of the government is involved, and it is best to wait for sufficient evidence before mentioning a person's name on an FIR.

The point all along has been that this was four murders, NOT that any of the four were or were not LeT operatives. Please read my mails.

I am happy to leave bumptious public gestures to bumptious publicity seeking people, so @sankranti can file his own FIRs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congress is party of Feroze Gandhi, not MK Gandhi. And congress can do anything for vote bank, why congress all sick-ullar parties does..

You called Congress a terrorist party and saffron brigade as patriot

funny you breed so many godses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom