What's new

Please support Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a good guy. I hope that he gets more importance in the national media, so people can get away with the cycle of corrupted politicians.. (PPP to PML-N.. and then PML-N to PPP... the cycle continues..)
I think even in an election today, he will gain a significant amount of seats. I think aiming for 20 seats wouldn't be too ambitious.

Don't be lame. Talk about real issues.

Here are some kids trying to explain real issues:

Insaf Chahiyay Kids and Imran Khan

to be honest with you, kids in pakistan at this age are not smart enough to speak for them self but rather brained washed by their parents to speak what they are taught.. so kids at this age specially in GEO TV talking about politics is nothing but propaganda fulfilling some one else agenda.

i am against imran khan because

- He supports so called human rights watch "wild dogs" who are on pay roll by indian agency to spread haterid aganist PAK military.
- He supports wild ***** mullahs and sympathizers of taliban
- He is Indian poodle dog who is so scared to speak anything aganist india
- Supportive of Nawaz party
- He is supportive of pro Nawaz Judiciary who are by far the most corrupt bunch of fakers in the world.
- He wont last more then 2-3 days in governance if he keeps up to his words, (US policy is the prime example).

people should not fall into his foxy trap of his lips servicing words.

Hes not right-wing and is a moderate,have a clean record ,my vote will go for him next time :tup:

to be honest with you, kids in pakistan at this age are not smart enough to speak for them self but rather brained washed by their parents to speak what they are taught.. so kids at this age specially in GEO TV talking about politics is nothing but propaganda fulfilling some one else agenda.
That is a TI ad campaign. I thought that much was obvious.

i am against imran khan because

- He supports so called human rights watch "wild dogs" who are on pay roll by indian agency to spread haterid aganist PAK military.
It is ridiculous to presume he is with the Indians. Pakistan has done some pretty glaring human rights violations. He is against that. Imagine if your human rights were violated in Pakistan, wouldn't you want someone who would be on your side for a change?

- He supports wild ***** mullahs and sympathizers of taliban
Also not true. He is a moderate, all his party members are well educated moderates. Just because he opposes the outright carpet bombardment of tribal areas does not automatically mean he will support those elements fighting against the interest of Pakistan.

- He is Indian poodle dog who is so scared to speak anything aganist india
He hasn't had any confrontational issues with India yet.

You don't have to be maniacally anti-Indian to be pro-Pakistani.

- Supportive of Nawaz party
He doesn't but he supports the movement of Justice that is shared by Nawaz as well. Majority of Pakistanis support Nawaz Sharif.

- He is supportive of pro Nawaz Judiciary who are by far the most corrupt bunch of fakers in the world.
Again he is supportive of the deposed judiciary. Something which the majority of Pakistanis support.

- He wont last more then 2-3 days in governance if he keeps up to his words, (US policy is the prime example).
As long as he has the support of the people, he won't go anywhere.

Hes not right-wing and is a moderate,have a clean record ,my vote will go for him next time :tup:
That is the thing! A clean record. People have dirt over everyone. Against Imran the best people have is that he slept with a few chicks of England when he was young. He doesn't even deny that, he admits it and says he is a changed man in that regard too.

^^ besides, I have never seen such organised and well managed political campaigne in the recent history of pakistan.

^^ besides, I have never seen such organised and well managed political campaigne in the recent history of pakistan.
His rise is very reminiscent of Jinnah's. I'm not comparing the two personalities just their career progression. Slow, steady rise till one day Pakistani pool of leaders had not clear person for the leadership role of the country. Jinnah was chosen.

Against Imran the best people have is that he slept with a few chicks of England when he was young.

It never bothered me,its his personnal life...he worries for PK and thts only tht matter :D

And i was impressed to see his website its very well updated,i guess first party in PK to got website like this : Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Home

It never bothered me,its his personnal life...he worries for PK and thts only tht matter :D

And i was impressed to see his website its very well updated,i guess first party in PK to got website like this : Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Home
I liked how he tied up the website with the donations program. He can easily be generating 5000 x $10/mo in no time. Thats $50k, which he says is enough to run 124 district offices all over the country.

Also probably the only party so openly discussing about the finances that they need to set things up.

^^^and the only party to publish its audit report--i guess.

If you read about their Ideology on their website (which is great looking and organized by the way), you have to give them credits and I consider donating.
If they are honest in what they say and promise, I believe they could be able to lead our nation?

If you read about their Ideology on their website (which is great looking and organized by the way), you have to give them credits and I consider donating.
If they are honest in what they say and promise, I believe they could be able to lead our nation?
Look in Pakistan, money talks. Till you don't have party workers in every galli muhalla, you won't be able to generate support.

When you jump into politics n want to lead a nation, you become an open book for you people. No personal life remains as such.

BTW Imran speaks well. Yet to see… how he acts upon his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom