What's new

Please remember my father in your prayers

I pray for all the souls that are lost/ taken away by unfortunate events.
For those who have lost their loved ones, we are with you. After all we are just humans, we have a lot to learn from our mistakes and stand strong with each other.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I have experienced recent health concerns with my father but I cant imagine what you and your family must be going through. I hope yo, your family and your father find peace.

RIP sir.

please pray for my father, docter has diagnostic hepatitas c today, my mom and my loving ant already passed away in just short period of time i have one brother and two sister they are younger then me and we need him a lot more now, i did not sleep yet thinking and praying from him all night

sorry to hear that there is no replacement to parents ... ! those whose parents are alive are indeed the wealthiest among us. May he rest in peace , May Allah grant him heavens ! ~ Amen

Sad to hear all these stories my parents also have health issues .. anyhow if you guys don't mind i would like say a prayer here for eveyone's parents and everyone in general in this holy month of ramazan.

P.S. There is alot of sadness inside me that i don't show but i think of you all as family i can't change anything for you guys as iam not worthy enough only ALLAH can help ease the pain but the least i can do is pray for you all and your families and loves ones GOD bless you all.

" Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim"

ALLAH the most mercerful please bless the ones that have passed bless there way in heaven and have mercey on their souls
ALLAH please ease the pain of our familes the ones that have lost such love ones and show mercey on them
ALLAH please have mercey on our ways sins and such and forgive us for our sins and guide us to the right path
ALLAH please ease our everday problems/hardship that many of us are faced with each and everyday
ALLAH please help the poor and guide others to help feed the them
ALLAH in this month of ramazan please have mercey on us all and please hear our prayers
ALLAH please make us be humble and polite and love each other no matter the race,color or religion
ALLAH please help the sick and needy all over the world
ALLAH i hope you hear these prayers today and each and everyday

"AMEEN"

please pray for my father, docter has diagnostic hepatitas c today, my mom and my loving ant already passed away in just short period of time i have one brother and two sister they are younger then me and we need him a lot more now, i did not sleep yet thinking and praying from him all night
we will pray for him in this holy month ramazan and you don't have only one brother
Supplications - Dua - Prayers

Mara bahi we will pray for him may ALLAH have mercey on him and may ALLAH ease his pain give him good health AMEEN ... if you can kindly PM his name i will pray & do dua for him GOD bless him you and your family

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I have experienced recent health concerns with my father but I cant imagine what you and your family must be going through. I hope yo, your family and your father find peace.

RIP sir.

Will pray for you father well being inshallah .. my parents both have health issues as well .

Inna lila-ha wa inna elahe rajeoon

InshaAllah Allah will send him to jan-nah, your father and your family will be in my prayers.

U r not alone my brother V r just a message away, Allah always send help in any form ur father and mother n Aunt will be in my prayers

You and your family are in my prayers, my brother.

Back
Top Bottom