What's new

Please pray for my mother she passed away

Inna lillahe wa inna ilayhe rajeoon

ALLAH un ko Jannat ul Firdos main jaga de Ameen.. Aur tum sab ko sabar atta kare ... Suma Ameen.

@baqai I prayed Surah Fataya for you 50 times.

Be strong my brother.

For all you haraamis that don't appreciate your mother, take the initiative now.

Ma teh ik'o warri milni.

I know because my own is ill right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ina lilah waena elaih rajeoon. Be strong brother..

@baqai I prayed Surah Fataya for you 50 times.

Be strong my brother.

For all you haraamis that don't appreciate your mother, take the initiative now.

Ma teh ik'o warri milni.

I know because my own is ill right now.

You can benefit her through Doaa, Sadaqa, and haj/Omrah on her behalf but Quraan would only benefit you.

I pray for my brother Baqai, that has lost his mother, so that maybe Allah swt can take mercy on me.

عظم الله اجركم واحسن عزائكم وغفر لميتكم

@BLACKEAGLE, I recently watched a program on Pakistani channel Dawn where a man goes to a shelter for elder people that were kicked out of their houses by their own sons and daughters, because of their spouse or lack of will to take care of their parents.

I had never been so disgusted in my life.

To abandon the one that raised you...

I hope Allah swt never forgives these kind of people.

To abandon the one that never abandoned you.

@baqai sorry to hear about your mother's passing away. may Allah swt be pleased with her. grant her in janat-ul-firdous. Amen

Maa kay juda honay ka gham sab say bara hota hai.. Allah apko saber ata kare...
@RazPaK praying for your mother's quick recovery too brother. Allah unko sehat day.. amen.

MY dear freind/bro.... May god gives you strength to come out this tough time.... and sincerely pray for your Mom rest in peace.....
I guess every son/daughter has to go through this time.... and i know this is going to be the toughest time every human beings life..... My prayers are with you
@RazPaK My prayers are with you too my friend....

Back
Top Bottom