What's new

Please pray for my mother she passed away

Dear all

I request you all to please pray for my mother's soul she left us shocked yesterday. Soyum is tomorrow (Wednesday) between asur and maghrib at Sultan Masjid Dha phase 5.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon....May ALLAH grant her jannat-ul-firdous..

"Prophet Muhammad , upon whom be peace, as saying: "When a man dies, his acts come to an end, except in three cases: an ongoing charity, knowledge from which people continue to benefit, and a righteous child who prays for him."
Sahih Muslim, vol. 3, p.867, no. 4005, and Sunan Abu Dawud, vol. 2, p.812, no.2874, Narrated by Abu Huraira

Bro I pray for you and your mother-

Mother is always such a huge lose for the children to bear-

May Allah forgive her soul and bless her Jannah- and give you and your family saber-- Ameen-

Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable. :Bhagavad Gita

May she rest in peace.

Inna Lillah e wa Inna elaihe rajeun .
May the departed soul find a place in JANNAH & ALLAH grant you & ur family Sabr and strength to cope up with this tragedy.. Ameen

@baqai I prayed Surah Fataya for you 50 times.

Be strong my brother.

For all you haraamis that don't appreciate your mother, take the initiative now.

Ma teh ik'o warri milni.

I know because my own is ill right now.

bhai @RazPaK may Allah bless your mother and restore her health--i will pry for your mom (ameen)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all ...

Yaar I am going through something similar. I will pray for her, believe me.

I think without my mom, I will have no will to live anymore. But sometimes I think God wants to take our mothers away so that they can be in jannat.

I'm sorry my brother.

It is ironic that as sons we want to give our life away so that our mothers can live, and at the same time our mothers want to give their live to us so that we live.

I am very sorry to hear about it brother, and it scares me as well.

RazPak bro spend as much time as you can with her, May Allah give her health and she is back to normal. I now regret a lot. People come and try to say words for condolence but honestly after a lil while they start to hurt you. The only place now where i find peace is when i pray.

Back
Top Bottom