What's new

Please Pray for my brother suffering from Dengue

A bad news indeed. I know how disturbing it is when some loved one is extremely sick. Anyways may Allah give speedy recovery and health to your brother.

:frown:

May Allah give him health and speedy recovery.

I think you should consult his doctor for papaya leaves juice.
I think a glass of it,as suggested by karan.1970.

One of my relatives had dengue and papaya juice worked well for him and platelet count increased by that he recovered well and is now healthy.

Prophet Muhammad

"O Allah remove the hardship, O Lord of mankind, grant cure for You are the Healer. There is no cure but from You, a cure which leaves no illness behind."

illness increases faith and brings man closer to God. Knowing this nature, we are told in Quran.
May the Almighty gives your brother a speedy and healthy recovery Ameen.

Dont Worry Inshallah he will be fine....my prayers and good wishes for him

May Allah bless him.
InshAllah he will make a full recovery.

My thoughts and prayers are with him...:tup:

a good advice for everyone please recite the following words when you see someone suffering from any disease as par a Hadith the person who recites these words after looking at the patients will not be harmed by that disease
Allah hum'ma aa'fani mim'mabtalaka behee wa fazzalni mim'man khalaqa tafzeela

I hope the Almighty Lord, who is indeed the Most Gracious and Merciful grants your brother a most steadfast recovery. Elohi Ameen!

Do motivate your dear brother to keep his will strong.

"When in disease, the belief that one will be cured, is half the cure itself"
- Emam Ali ('a)

May Allah cure your brothers illness, Ameen. good to see many members care for each other in times of difficulty

Inshallah your bro will soon recover ..

many of my relatives also suffer from this dengue but they recovered it too my proper treatment ..

INSHAHALLAH he will be back healthy again very very soon INSHAHALLAH we all members are with you in time of need brother dont worry just keep faith on ALLH who keeps Faith on ALMIGHT ALLAH will never get bad news INSHAHALLAH

I hope and pray your brother recovers soon.
Keep faith in Allah.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom