What's new

Please help me decide which car to buy..!!

Which car should I buy..??

• Hyundai Accent Executive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyundai I20 Magna 1.2

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toyota Etios G

Ex Show Room Price: Rs. 5,59,878
Insurance Amount: Rs. 19,741
Registration Amount: Rs. 27,994
Total On-Road Price: Rs. 6,07,613

Ex-showroom Price (Delhi Rs.) 5,59,878
Transmission Type Manual
Engine Description 1.5L 90PS, 132 Nm, 4 cylinder Petrol Engine
Engine Displacement(cc) 1496
Maximum Power 90PS (66kW) @ 5600 rpm
Maximum Torque 132 Nm (13.46 kg-m) @ 3000 rpm
Mileage-City(kmpl) 13.5
Mileage-Highway(kmpl) 17.6
Fuel Type Petrol
Fuel Tank Capacity(litres) 45
Seating Capacity 5
Air Conditioner Power Steering
Power Windows Leather Seats
Central Locking

You are posting the price of a base variant and specifications of the top end variant..!!!!
Not fair..!! :angel:

G variant doesnot have
Leather seals
Central locking
Fog lamps
Rear defogger
Music system..
So on and so forth...

Also these prices are ex showroom Delhi...
My state govt levies stupid taxes apart from the central ones...
The ex showroom price here is 25000/- more than that of delhi...
Sucks... :hitwall:

@op

If you have 30lac of budget i can send you this daihatsu terios , it costs around 30lac in Pakistan, got an idea what i meant ?

toyota-daihatsu-terios-2012.jpg

while this miniature below costs around 935000

img_coure-1.jpg

way too expensive man , you can get an idea from what i posted

Of all the cars available in Pak, whats the % or types that are made in Pak Vs those imported ?

Is it to do with taxes ?

still you will hardly be able to get a suzuki cultus with it man , even the re-conditioned toyota vitz cost more than the amount you stated i.e 1025000

Also when keep in mind that the salaries in Pakistan are not accounted for inflation and almost same what indians get in indian currency then it doesnot account for what indian 6lacs equals to in Pakistani rupee , if an xy person is getting 20k in india with abc qualification and skills , the same xy with same skills will get pkr 20k in Pakistan too, so no account for inflation and exchange rate

Is it true to the extent you are trying to say it is???? :what:

Of all the cars available in Pak, whats the % or types that are made in Pak Vs those imported ?

Is it to do with taxes ?

Pakistan's local company named adam motors started to make variety of vehicles at relatively lower price compared to the japanese brands but the needed govt support which was not provided to them like always . Also japanese lobby was there as almost 90% of brands in Pakistan are Japanese as result the company had to shut down its operations here are some of the models the company produced
Adam revo, it came in two categories 800cc and 1051 cc

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

Slide_6958_InsideView.jpg

Adam boltoro

2.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

112.jpg

Adam zabardast

kitajci-4-foto_4219952_11803055_12601590.jpg

Had the government supported the company we would have seen different market dynamics, currently the dominance of japanese market and high tax has resulted in such high prices

I think cars are expensive across the border due to higher tax.

At any rate, there are plenty of decent cars within 6lac budget. Mahindra and Tata offers a great number of options.

Although i would recommend anyone to stick to maruti suzuki due to their after sales service.

Swift dzire, swift, ertega are all pretty darn good.

Full option a-star (4.5 lac) is great as well, but a wee bit small.

Is it true to the extent you are trying to say it is???? :what:

Currently the job market is down , even the MBAs form good universities are not getting handsome salaries. there are companies though which are hiring fresh MBAs for even 120,000 but those are mostly multi-national and few local giants like Angro, fauji fertilizers etc but there are many local companies that offer mocking figures. Yesterday i was just reading a job opportunity which required a 8 years experienced MBA and the salary which it was offering was 38k , lol i was like punching the dumb a$$ who posted that job

But considering price difference in petrol and diesel in India, I think you should go for Beat diesel version. It would come in same price bracket (a little higher).

For higher price bracket, Hyundai Verna is best in lot, its besting sale of honda city also.

or u can go for Toyota Etios
price Rs 5,13,667 - Rs 8,14,677 ex showroom delhi
looks nice to me plus it comes as sedan as well as hatchback n its a new car:enjoy:

cdtEt0278.jpg

cdVEt6389.jpg

I hope you are saving some money for your Goa trip - remember we are on for Nov / Dec this year!!! :what:

Fingers crossed...!!! :D

But considering price difference in petrol and diesel in India, I think you should go for Beat diesel version. It would come in same price bracket (a little higher).

For higher price bracket, Hyundai Verna is best in lot, its besting sale of honda city also.

My monthly driving is not a lot...
1500 Kms a month only...
Doesnt make any sense buying diesel for such a low run IMHO..
Plus i hate the noice and vibrations of a diesel car..
Petro-head all the way...!! :partay:

My monthly driving is not a lot...
1500 Kms a month only...
Doesnt make any sense buying diesel for such a low run IMHO..
Plus i hate the noice and vibrations of a diesel car..
Petro-head all the way...!! :partay:

A wise decision but unfortunately, many Indians are not that wise when it comes to the fuel selection for their cars. They just look at the price of the diesel and petrol and decides to buy a diesel one..not taking into account the spare parts cost, high maintenance, more services, high wear and tear of tyres especially the front ones, not to mention the high initial cost of buying a diesel version. I remember a Car Guru on CNBC advising that if you don't drive a minimum of 40,000 kms per year don't go for diesel.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom