What's new

Please help me decide which car to buy..!!

Which car should I buy..??

• Hyundai Accent Executive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyundai I20 Magna 1.2

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyway, Its 11000 US dollars....

Not in my price range..!! :cry:
can i ask you the reason you did not choose japanese cars? because, S.K cars do not have good reputations in China or in the U.K as far as I know

C series are excellent cars```it has traditional German quality and very quite plus feul efficiency, I got one for myself for going to work, it only drinks 9.2L/100KM in urban area, and 6.9L/100KM in high way```and the only draw back is the acceleration is not as good as BMW 3 series and Audi A4

My budget is 1/5th of the cars you are discussing here..!!!! :shout:

can i ask you the reason you did not choose japanese cars? because, S.K cars do not have good reputations in China or in the U.K as far as I know

Even I love Japanese cars..
But gotta have that much money to splurge on a car right...

Honda City iVtech in India = 1050000/- INR..
The maximum I can spend = 600000/- INR..
:angel:

If you're looking for excellent after sales service, you shouldn't be looking further than the maruti-suzuki.

You can be stuck in any ditch and rest easy knowing they will come to sort you out.

Great insurance too.

I thought you was trolling... Anyway.. If you were not.. I take my comment back..!!
Sowy... :angel:
34350.jpg

Not available here in India..!! :cry:

Its ok.

Really? Whats the reason for it?

There is Toyota Liva which may be in Your budget? same with .. renault pulse or nissan micra? don't buy that phased out model(accent). I think Liva diesel can be for Yours around Rs6.1 lakhs. Liva petrol may be cheaper. don't know about build quality.

Its ok.

Really? Whats the reason for it?

Umm.. Frankly..
I thought you brought up Merc to take a dig at the buying capacity of Indians..
My Budget is a paltry $11000 and you brought up a car costing approx $60000..
So I thought that you were trolling....!! :D

Umm.. Frankly..
I thought you brought up Merc to take a dig at the buying capacity of Indians..
My Budget is a paltry $11000 and you brought up a car costing approx $60000..
So I thought that you were trolling....!! :D

The first car of most westerners are second hand, and they do get 4-5 year old Mercs or Beemers within that price range of $11k.

@OP

Mate you are lucky that even with 600000 of budget you are having quite a decent options with latest technology. if you have been in Pakistan with this budget lol you would not be able to have a single choice , then you would have been asking "which used car shall i go for ' because in Pakistan even a Suzuki mehran (maruti 800) costs around 620,000 after the cost of own lol and Daihatsu coure costs around 900,000

And with this kind of budget even in used options you would have 2011 suzuki mehran, 2004-05 suzuki cultus, 2006-7 Hyundai santro .

OP has his answers-

i20 it is-

MOD please now close this thread- :coffee:-

:chilli::rofl::taz:-

Mani,

Does people still buy 2004 models ?

people even buy 2001 models lol, one of my friend recently bought a suzuki cultus 2001 model non-accidental , genuine condition for over 5lac rupees :rofl:

Pakistan is the only country where used stuff is more costly or even at par with the new stuff :lol:

Back
Top Bottom