What's new

Please help me decide which car to buy..!!

Which car should I buy..??

• Hyundai Accent Executive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyundai I20 Magna 1.2

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an Accent 2005, hasnt run much & still is in excellent shape. Havent had to change anything so far other than a battery & the exhaust. Good value for money. The boot is handy . I do not intend to part with it. Just fitted a CNG kit - doing wonderfully. No loss in power either with these new kits.

Re sale value is not something one must bother about too much these days - there are too many options in the 2nd hand market.

Have just picked up the Nissan Sunny Diesel . For those who do not fancy looks etc I think it is a super idea. If you could stretch yourself a bit go for it. Super handling, mileage & space.

My views

@OP

Mate you are lucky that even with 600000 of budget you are having quite a decent options with latest technology. if you have been in Pakistan with this budget lol you would not be able to have a single choice , then you would have been asking "which used car shall i go for ' because in Pakistan even a Suzuki mehran (maruti 800) costs around 620,000 after the cost of own lol and Daihatsu coure costs around 900,000

And with this kind of budget even in used options you would have 2011 suzuki mehran, 2004-05 suzuki cultus, 2006-7 Hyundai santro .

600000 INR = 1025000 PKR approximately... :smokin:

But yeah its true that as of now an Indian automobile customer has so much to choose from..!!

When I started out to narrow down from the available cars in my budget - it started from 40+ models of different comapnies...!!! :girl_wacko:

@OP

Mate you are lucky that even with 600000 of budget you are having quite a decent options with latest technology. if you have been in Pakistan with this budget lol you would not be able to have a single choice , then you would have been asking "which used car shall i go for ' because in Pakistan even a Suzuki mehran (maruti 800) costs around 620,000 after the cost of own lol and Daihatsu coure costs around 900,000

And with this kind of budget even in used options you would have 2011 suzuki mehran, 2004-05 suzuki cultus, 2006-7 Hyundai santro .

Cars are expensive in Pak ?

Toyota Etios?

toyota-etios-17.jpg

toyota-etios-04.jpg

600000 INR = 1025000 PKR approximately... :smokin:

But yeah its true that as of now an Indian automobile customer has so much to choose from..!!

When I started out to narrow down from the available cars in my budget - it started from 40+ models of different comapnies...!!! :girl_wacko:

still you will hardly be able to get a suzuki cultus with it man , even the re-conditioned toyota vitz cost more than the amount you stated i.e 1025000

Also when keep in mind that the salaries in Pakistan are not accounted for inflation and almost same what indians get in indian currency then it doesnot account for what indian 6lacs equals to in Pakistani rupee , if an xy person is getting 20k in india with abc qualification and skills , the same xy with same skills will get pkr 20k in Pakistan too, so no account for inflation and exchange rate

Less than 600000/- budget..
Cant buy...
Even 550000/- is a bit of a stretch for me right now...
Renovated my home 2 months back... 7 lakhs gone in that...
No money left now..!! :cry: :cry:

What does an ETIOS diesel cost ?

Toyota Etios G

Ex Show Room Price: Rs. 5,59,878
Insurance Amount: Rs. 19,741
Registration Amount: Rs. 27,994
Total On-Road Price: Rs. 6,07,613

Ex-showroom Price (Delhi Rs.) 5,59,878
Transmission Type Manual
Engine Description 1.5L 90PS, 132 Nm, 4 cylinder Petrol Engine
Engine Displacement(cc) 1496
Maximum Power 90PS (66kW) @ 5600 rpm
Maximum Torque 132 Nm (13.46 kg-m) @ 3000 rpm
Mileage-City(kmpl) 13.5
Mileage-Highway(kmpl) 17.6
Fuel Type Petrol
Fuel Tank Capacity(litres) 45
Seating Capacity 5
Air Conditioner Power Steering
Power Windows Leather Seats
Central Locking

Less than 600000/- budget..
Cant buy...
Even 550000/- is a bit of a stretch for me right now...
Renovated my home 2 months back... 7 lakhs gone in that...
No money left now..!! :cry: :cry:
Look at what I posted.

Back
Top Bottom