What's new

Playstation Network Offline?

I have both PS3 and Xbox 360. PS3's online is a pain in the butt with all that lagging, I rather pay to get a decent online gaming experience. Yes PS3 might have some good exclusive games like Heavy Rain, Killzone and uncharted but Xbox has Gears of war, Halo and that kills all PS3 exclusive games.
But I still love both xbox and ps3

Sorry buddy you live in Pakistan, boost up your internet speed little bit and you should be good.

Why did u bring Xbox live in it ??
And started showing u r fanboy skills

I did not start this Xbox vs PS3 war here.....please go back and see who started it. and there is a difference by bringing country and system comparison. Open your mouth when you research other wise just zip it boy............

Well, I personally have both systems. And to be honest I rarely ever touch my PS3... except to watch blu-rays. PSN is okay but Xbox Live gives a lot more support and Microsoft being Microsoft can afford to buy off exclusives. Like the DLC is always released to Xbox first... And people nowadays are complaining about developers not paying enough attention to PS3 versions of their games. I heard the PS3 version of Black Ops had many aesthetic inconsistencies and glitches etc. Sorry PS3 folks, I'm no fanboy but the 60 quid a year is defo worth it for Xbox Live... Having said that; "to each his own."

Sorry buddy you live in Pakistan, boost up your internet speed little bit and you should be good.
Even u should boost u r net . PSN will start working :lol:

BTW PSN cards are not available for Indian accounts while XBL cards are available .

And many ppl in India have 1 Mbps - 2 Mbps and XBL doesnt lags

Why ppl are bringing Exclusives here , we are talking abt PSN and XBL .

Thanks for sharing the information. My daughter has been bugging me for the months to allow her for sign up for the PlayStation network... So glad i always said her no for sign up...

Thanks for sharing the information. My daughter has been bugging me for the months to allow her for sign up for the PlayStation network... So glad i always said her no for sign up...

mam there are no such personal info on psn like your daughters photo and all its not required the real problem is with the people like me whos credit card info is leaked

U could sign up on PSN without giving ur info .
The problem arises when u r going to attach a credit card to ur account where u have to give u r real info and real address .

If she just wants to play games u can create a fake id . And for purchasing games there are PSN prepaid cards available at stores .

2mbps connection and my online games never lagged on PSN.
Live is good and in some aspects better than the vanilla PSN. All that was set to change with the introduction of PSN+ when this happened. Anyhow there is a lesson for people here regarding Personal credit info security. Be it any network, never store your credit information online ever. Enter only on a transaction basis.
Deleted user is right about the exclusives etc wrt Microsoft's financial power. Otoh a friend's cousin works for Microsoft gaming division. That guy is a part of that new motion sensing control system development team for the 360 (the name escapes me atm). Those guys take apart rival systems as a part of their job and he admits freely that the Ps3 system has got a lot more potential to be exploited by developers IF they put their mind and Sony it's money on exploiting it. He says that even current PS3 exclusives do not take full advantage of the juice available in the console.
If he is correct then judging by GOW, Uncharted and GT5 etc any game which really tried to use all the capability offered by the PS3 would be bombastic.

Chk the 6th generation , PS2 vs xbox 1
Microsoft was just a child then and just see now it is the leading console in HD segment .
Microsoft earned profits from consoles since day 1 (although lost much on replacements ) while on the other side Sony used to sell consoles in a loss till last year . And now it just makes 8$ profit on each console . Sony doesnt even earn from online gaming as it is free.

Microsoft's gaming division has made much profit than the Sony's division .
If insiders are believed MS is in the hunt to buy a largest publisher could be EA, Activision , Ubisoft or could be even Sony .
Seeing the current scenario it is highly possible

2mbps connection and my online games never lagged on PSN.
Live is good and in some aspects better than the vanilla PSN. All that was set to change with the introduction of PSN+ when this happened. Anyhow there is a lesson for people here regarding Personal credit info security. Be it any network, never store your credit information online ever. Enter only on a transaction basis.
Deleted user is right about the exclusives etc wrt Microsoft's financial power. Otoh a friend's cousin works for Microsoft gaming division. That guy is a part of that new motion sensing control system development team for the 360 (the name escapes me atm). Those guys take apart rival systems as a part of their job and he admits freely that the Ps3 system has got a lot more potential to be exploited by developers IF they put their mind and Sony it's money on exploiting it. He says that even current PS3 exclusives do not take full advantage of the juice available in the console.
If he is correct then judging by GOW, Uncharted and GT5 etc any game which really tried to use all the capability offered by the PS3 would be bombastic.

What's the use now ??
This generation will end by 2012-13
Nintendo is already releasing their new console next year

Chk the graphics of gears 3 , it is highly appreciable than the prequel. Console gaming is much abt gameplay and online experience than abt graphics .

If someone's priority is graphics then PC is unbeatable .

Hardware wise PS3 still carries a slight edge over xbox 360, it's PSN that is lagging behind XBL. All the Xbox fanboys need to realize Microsoft's XBL isn't immune to this cyber attack.

We all know Microsoft the maker of the worlds most safest OS Windows never gets hacked. Sony obviously should have better online and network security, this is an epic fail.

Ps3 has way better exclusives. Free Internet. There's no denying that. No matter how much of a fan of the 360 you are, you have to admit those 2 facts. End of story

PS's biggest exclusive title loss is GTA, that was a terrible blow. Sony should have bought or influenced RockStar to not go multiple-platform, just like what Micro did with Bungie.

Well,

2 weeks ago me too used my credit card and downloaded a game.
But after that what it happened, I`m bit careful to use it again.

Back
Top Bottom